Six Nation 2017

OddJob

Cause you're old enough T to act like an adult.

One living in England

Embrace it min, it's light years better than the broch

;-)

Is it simply because they are british I should support them? Perhaps we should all support the huns during their next european match? They're british after all.

I'm not sure what me living in england has to do with anything, their are english rugby fans who couldn't care less about the lions.

You seem to think I have a chip on my shoulder about the lions because I am an independence supporter and I define myself as scottish which couldn't be further from the truth. I don't associate myself as british and I will pick and choose who I support at any sporting event thanks. Even if the ions 15 did have some scots in it i wouldn't be bothered if they won, I'd like to see the scots in the team play well but thats as far as it goes. I just hope its an entertaining match.

Anyway, whats wrong with defining myself as Scottish rather than British?

• Upvote 1

Because you are both.

I'm only pullin yer leg.

If you dinna want the BL to win, fair enough.

Just seems strange wanting NZ to win; kinda like cheering on Barcelona or Brazil.

Besides a Lions win would be a monumental sporting achievement.

Me saying I wanted the Lions to win was tongue and cheek min. I'm not fussed, as a rugby fan I want to see a great game.

cant understand remotely why you would even consider a NZ win.

Bit glory hunter esque.

You out for it min?

Be ace in the big smoke at 8am

:cool:

:beer:

Nothing glory hunting about it, I support Scotland FFS we've been pish for a couple of decades.

Not out for it today, watching it on the box. Out for beers later on

• 4 months later...

Jonny Gray and Hamish Watson are both massively unlucky not to be going.

And yes, Gatland is an absolute cock.

However, and trying to give the benefit of the doubt as far as possible, there is still a lot of domestic European rugby to be played and Lions tours are notorious for being a bit brutal, so there will be more players to be brought in over the coming weeks. I'd imagine that (J) Gray will end up on the tour anyway, with big brother R Gray also in the running for a late call-up if we suffer any more injuries in the second row.

Watson has been phenomenal in the autumn tests, an unsung hero for Scotland.

I thought we were going to struggle on Saturday with the loss of Hogg on so many others but the replacements came in a destroyed the Aussies. Fairl succesful autumn test series.

Did you get to any of the matches?

I had to settle for only the Barbarians v All Blacks this year.