Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

You're probably right I think the last league game we beat them there (discounting the one in the last game of the season 2017/18) was probably the game when we ended their 77 game unbeaten home record with Zdrilic scoring that last minute winner. Which as you say was 2004.

Sorry min, pished.

But I think we beat them twice in 2004, once at the end of 03-04 which was Zdrilic een.

Then one in opening months of 04-05 which was Jonh Stewart een.

I meant to point to 03-04 een as not meaningful to celtic, in the same way as our win there 2 years ago, but the 3-2 een wis (04/05), as it was only months into season and nae muckle months.
Nae sure if I've clearly illustrated fit I'm actually spikking aboot x

What’s the down with Robinson, has he always stayed in Scotland? I would think he would be after a lower league English club and it would be there former player holt that would come in

he has just taken the Falkirk job BUT he is a boyhood Kilmarnock fan and he is from Irvine so gets him closer to his family and gets him a better wage straight away.

he done well as a manager at Norwich and Livingston surely taking the job at Falkirk was more off necessity rather than a dream job for him?

13 hours ago, Dons79 said:

What’s the down with Robinson, has he always stayed in Scotland? I would think he would be after a lower league English club and it would be there former player holt that would come in

he has just taken the Falkirk job BUT he is a boyhood Kilmarnock fan and he is from Irvine so gets him closer to his family and gets him a better wage straight away.

he done well as a manager at Norwich and Livingston surely taking the job at Falkirk was more off necessity rather than a dream job for him?

Getting yourself muddled min.

It's Holt you're speaking about not Robinson. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So that’s the third game off on Livis ‘all weather surface’ 

why are they not covering it? They knew snow as forecast.

Making excuse now that the snow would be piled too high if they swept it to sides of pitch. Well you have vehicle access so fkn load it up & go dump it in damn car park

We have had a lot of snow but the pitch is completely useless. 

Poor drainage and a decommissioned undersoil heating system.  They should be sanctioned really for not maintaining their infrastructure properly but there's probably no spfl rule that covers it because they are useless cunts as well.