New Stadium Approved

£50m? Is oil back in vogue?

£11.5m for training facilities already raised.

We will sell Pittodrie which will all obviously go towards it (maybe around the £15m mark not entirely sure what it's currently worth).

Naming rights. Hopefully more US investment through Dave Cornack's contacts over there. McKenna transfer fee as well will no doubt go towards it. And Ferguson's too if he is sold in a couple of years.

The rest will likely be on a 25 year mortgage.

That photo is hilarious.

I almost hope they do appeal and waste even more money.

Also got to agree that the decision to proceed with the Judicial Review using donations from other people, in the full knowledge it was a complete waste of time seems incredibly arrogant, self serving and motivated by personal ambitions.

Even if they "won" the review, the council would have simply made the same decision again if asked to by the court. It would have been a pyrrhic victory.

£11.5m for training facilities already raised.

We will sell Pittodrie which will all obviously go towards it (maybe around the £15m mark not entirely sure what it's currently worth).

Naming rights. Hopefully more US investment through Dave Cornack's contacts over there. McKenna transfer fee as well will no doubt go towards it. And Ferguson's too if he is sold in a couple of years.

The rest will likely be on a 25 year mortgage.

The McKenna I watched against Hamilton on Wednesday was barely worth £7, never mind £7m.

We'll raise money for around 2/3 of the cost maybe and mortgage the rest. 

• Downvote 1

I hope the courts don't allow them to fold their company and avoid paying the costs.

Council and Club should be pushing for all costs as it was a frivolous waste of the courts time.

I can't see an appeal, however much I'd love to see them spunk even more money on it.

Assuming that the court costs are to be met by the WANK company, they would have to fold or pay. They aren't going to pay. Then presumably they would need new people to set up another company in order to appeal. Can't see this happening.

• Admin

I can't see an appeal, however much I'd love to see them spunk even more money on it.

Assuming that the court costs are to be met by the WANK company, they would have to fold or pay. They aren't going to pay. Then presumably they would need new people to set up another company in order to appeal. Can't see this happening.

They've already set up another company.

WEST ABERDEEN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION LIMITED

They are the 'WAEPAL'

That's where they're diverting all new donations to.

One of the comments:

"Chris Smith Makes it look like the back handers worked once again. Stuart Milne built his business up in Westhill and should now hang his head in shame for what he is bringing to the area that has made him millions. Greed and disception along with a bit of bulling and false promises seem to still work for the corrupt councilors that helped push this through. Disgraceful and beyond a joke. Hope that an appeal is already in progress. Thanks for the hard work. Don't worry it will just make people dispise that people who forced this through. Maybe the house sales of Mr Milne's developments will slow down as disgruntled residents refuse to buy his properties."

This is obviously libelous and could see this moron taken to court.

They've already set up another company.

WEST ABERDEEN ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION LIMITED

They are the 'WAEPAL'

That's where they're diverting all new donations to.

The 3 names listed on the "people" link. I wonder how much money they'll be looking to exracate from the vulnerable folks in Westhill?

At this rate they'll end up on Watchdog after a pensioner rightly complains that their savings have been decimated for no good reason.

"Kim Richmond Very disappointing indeed, especially after all the hard work and effort you've all put in. The arrival of the stadium to Westhill will irrevocably change the place, and not in a good way IMO.☹️ Thank you for everything you've done in trying to stand up to the AFC juggernaut."

"Alister Troup We all need to consider fully the ruling and get advice from the legal team. Before we throw in the towel.

Sad day for Westhill, greenbelt, the environment and common sense"

People on Facebook are absolutely mental.

Some silly tart saying they might move from Westhill because 19 times a year for a few hours there'll be a football match played about two miles from her house.

Put into perspective like that, you're right it's mental.

There's probably more people there M-F through local businesses.

I quite enjoy other people's hysteria and misery over trivial things though. So it's a big LOL from me:

Call the police, you old tart

Rossana Vadala Ancketill Thanks you NKs for all your hard work. Utterly disappointed with the outcome. This decision is making us to look into our next steps which may not be in Westhill anymore .. sad day for us

Abi Fuller Devastated. Let’s see how many houses go on the market now

As if these folk will move. The majority will stamp their feet and moan on Facebook before realising they aren't moving anywhere.