Sam Cosgrove

He was good in spells today. Last 10 he was horrible, couldn't trap a fat prostitute. Took his goal well, long may it continue!

He would have been taken off towards end because he was burst but he was kept on simply to try & win the countless long clearances up to front, either via head out for throw, or win free kick.

To be honest. If we hadn't been forced to play Considine at CH since Devlins injury & with Lowe making LB role his own.

McInnes (always being so desperate to keep Considine in the team) could have played him up front & he'd probably have had more goals than May, Cosgrove, Wilson & Anderson combined by now.

Funny as that sounds. The scary thing is that it may actually be true.

• Upvote 1

The jury's out.

But when he sticks to Scottish players he's done OK. Shinnie, McLean, Ferguson, Flood, Robson all were/are good additions. I'd argue he made Jack a better player too.

The non Scottish midfield players haven't worked out at all. Not one. Chidi, Tansey, Gleeson, Forrester.

That's the GWT influence.. prejudiced against all creeds and races.

The jury's out.

But when he sticks to Scottish players he's done OK. Shinnie, McLean, Ferguson, Flood, Robson all were/are good additions. I'd argue he made Jack a better player too.

The non Scottish midfield players haven't worked out at all. Not one. Chidi, Tansey, Gleeson, Forrester.

Except Flood is Irish

If he keeps this form up I dare say I may warm to him.

Hatrick Vs the papes on boxing Day pls

Felt sorry for him in the final as he played well imo despite being so isolated. Had the beating of their centre halves in the air but needed someone to feed off from his knockdowns. If him and May can continue this form into the next 2 games then hopefully can give them the confidence for Tims match

Yes. Maybe getting the wrong idea but did I ever say different?

I have no idea I was just asking you an independent question without an alterior motive (I know that is unusual for this place).

I would personally say Stockley still more of a goal threat but Cosgrove links the play better and is more mobile. Hopefully Cosgrove now improving in the goal threat area but still has some way to go yet in that particular department.