Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A real pet hate of mine is when you think you've done a shite, get up to wipe, and then you think 'fuck sake there's more' so you have to sit down again and wait it out. 

Time consuming

Even worse when youve finished wiping, only to to realise there is more...

29 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Just take the short waddle over to the shower and shove the shower head up your arse 

A decent compromise.I always get a pang of guilt when i realise that the Mrs will probably use that towel on her face that I've just dried my arsehole on. She's still standing though and if anything ive probably boosted her immune system over the years. 

Folk in the quiet coach on the train talking at the top of their voices.

Also the cunt two seats down having a video call, again loud as fuck cos he canna hear properly cos of the two idiots talking loud as fuck.

Edit : Idiot FaceTiming has redeemed himself somewhat as he’s swigging white wine straight from the bottle at 9am on a Sunday.

20 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Folk in the quiet coach on the train talking at the top of their voices.

Also the cunt two seats down having a video call, again loud as fuck cos he canna hear properly cos of the two idiots talking loud as fuck.

Edit : Idiot FaceTiming has redeemed himself somewhat as he’s swigging white wine straight from the bottle at 9am on a Sunday.

Sorry I'll try keep the noise down. You got a glass I can borrow?