Sevco Thread

21 minutes ago, Saturday's Kid said:

Check out Fergie at Easter Road in 1980

I was born 15 years later so forgive me for that slipping my mind!

30 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Celtic are fucking shitebags. Scared of losing next week and chucked it today. Poofs.

They didn’t chuck it today. No way they would have wanted to give them guard of honour next game.

They drew today because they are shite. No other reason.

Brown will be a petulant child & refuse to be in squad so doesn’t have to do guard of honour 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm genuinely surprised at the scenes yesterday, with all the players etc celebrating. I would've thought Gerrard would've been the type to hold off celebrating until its mathematically confirmed. I can't recall a side in my life celebrating a title before its technically won.  

I don't know how that bodes for the future for them, millions chucked at it and it's one title...they are very, very, very excited. I actually think if Celtic get their next appointment right, they'll overtake them on titles in the next 15 years or so. Gerrard clearly a very good coach, and the Liverpool job will come sooner than anticipated, could he be the glue that holds the whole thing together?

I wouldn't worry about it guys, our day in the sun will come, and when it does, it'll be that much sweeter, and mean so much more to us.

How good it is to support a football club with an untarnished 118 year history, a football club with no expectation on what political beliefs you should hold, and a football club with an honest, passionate support. 

They had ambition. Spent when they saw the opening (unlike us in Jan 2015) and it's paid off. We will remain in upper mid table obscurity forever, as we have done throughout all of yours and my years. 

The no liquidation thing is a poor thing to cling too when they're partying all weekend. 

in fact, it's even worse we've stayed afloat and performed so bad and they've come from nothing to trump us

wouldn't mind a lower league jaunt for some interest for a while 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hating them both should be in the DNA of any Dons fan, regardless of how good/bad we are. 

Never said otherwise. Just don’t get the bitterness towards them winning a competition AFC haven’t tried to win for nearly 30 years and won’t ever compete for again, for the rest of our lifetimes. 

There's a lot of "GIRFUY" from the huns to the other clubs who laughably blame all the other clubs for their demise. It just shows the general lack of intelligence amongst their support that they actually believe their demise was down to other clubs actions and not their own. 

They have won a league where their budget and spend in the transfer market is way more than 10 of their 11 opponents combined. And they want people to believe it's one of the greatest comebacks ever.

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Never said otherwise. Just don’t get the bitterness towards them winning a competition AFC haven’t tried to win for nearly 30 years and won’t ever compete for again, for the rest of our lifetimes. 

They've basically cheated their way to winning it though by spending way beyond their means

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

The “bitterness” (aside from the bigoted bile) maybe  comes from the way in which Rangers were allowed to systematically cheat for a decade by the football authorities (they cheated us, Aberdeen as part of that).

Also, SEVCO being allowed to parachute into League 3 as a NEWCO when they shouldn’t have been. 

There’s a long list of reasons to have bitterness towards them

FTH 

3 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Spending money they havent got just like the oldco. Bound to comeback to haunt them.

Not if they qualify for the Champions League, which given their decent record in the Europa, they could do.

With crowds that’s £30m.

With limited crowds a bit less but still balancing books. 

They did always say as well that they might sell a couple of players too in the summer. Their fans would forgive that seeing as they’ve stopped this 10IAR bollocks. 

2 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Spending money they havent got just like the oldco. Bound to comeback to haunt them.

They won't give a fuck about that

They'll just liquidate themselves like oldco and start all over again. Some crooked spiv will hoover up their assets.......and the history of course.......for a knockdown price and hey presto......novosevco arises from the ashes

History has taught them that they'll be given every assistance by a complicit SFA. And a mainstream media happy to peddle the myth that they're still the same club.

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They won't give a fuck about that

They'll just liquidate themselves like oldco and start all over again. Some crooked spiv will hoover up their assets.......and the history of course.......for a knockdown price and hey presto......novosevco arises from the ashes

History has taught them that they'll be given every assistance by a complicit SFA. And a mainstream media happy to peddle the myth that they're still the same club.

Aye sadly. Everything about them is a fraud and fiction gladly helped along by the authorities and media. Truly the establishment club is Sevco 2012.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
9 minutes ago, NEM said:

They've basically cheated their way to winning it though by spending way beyond their means

Aberdeen are running at a loss. Cheating to be utterly shite. What’s worse?

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Hardly to the same scale and we're only running a loss due to Covid not running up tens of millions in debts buying players

In fairness I take @Poodlers point. 

They endured 10 years of shit, and they've still won more than us in that time. They'll be partying tonight and we may never party again. 

6 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

The best team in the league won the title, 

Like it or not, 

No doubt. Been by far and away the best side this season.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Scouser on his way back hame?

Liverpool beaten for the 6 th home game on the trot.?

Has to be the worst defence of the EPL since Blackburn.

They'd be mad to appoint Gerald on the back of one Farm League title.

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I'd rather cheat spend and win instead of the fabled integrity of playing fair and winning absolutely fuck all, not even playing well in the meantime. 

st Johnstone are more successful than us in my life time ? fuck clean off 

Haha. Fair point.

How old are you, Poods?