Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 4)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaughnessy was pish poor yesterday. Hopefully it's just rustiness from not playing in ages and / or inexperience. I like the boy as a player but yesterday he was utter mince.

Langfield was pish poor yesterday.

The rest of the team were just pish in the second half.

I also though Jack was pish in both halfs.

Another one of fine-n-dandy 's favourites, Dean Brill, was absolute pish on Saturday.

Just as well we are not relying on that turkey as goalkeeping scout, we'd have the worst defence in Britain.

as bad as dean brill and marian kello have been they are fucking miles better in every department than climbing frame face. waken up tup we have the worst professional keeper in world football.

Ebbe, you nae funcy dustin' doon the reusch's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the explanation for all of Ebbe's angst towards Langfield? He used to be a keeper (at whatever level) and there's just the slightest tinge of jealousy towards our poor goalie?

Who did you play for Ebbe, just out of interest?

Is this the explanation for all of Ebbe's angst towards Langfield? He used to be a keeper (at whatever level) and there's just the slightest tinge of jealousy towards our poor goalie?

I'd suspect Ebbe's angst towards Langfield is driven by the fact that he's fucking shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none of your business, you disgusting hun.

my angst towards climbing frame face is, as Ollie has pointed out, the fact he is utter shite.