The Other Semi

great result... well done caley

if there players are suspended for final we have a great chance to win this....

also should be more dons at final that caley fans, i know kick off time and location was a problem for there fans today, but we took 12k yesterday and could sold another 12k....

Once caley had two sent-off(both suspended for the final), i prefered them to go through,

We`ll take over Glasgow now .

RETURN TO SNAKE MOUNTAIN, wonder if we`ll get "beat up" ootside the subway again :laughing: .

I'd imagine both reds will be rescinded at appeal...hopefully the ref will get his knuckles rapped and his bank account investigated.

Not sure? Can anyone else elaborate?

Well Shaughnessy was suspended for yesterday's game after being sent off (straight red for violent conduct) against Motherwell in the quarter final.

I think it is a one match ban (served in the cup) for 2 yellows and a 2 match ban (served in the cup) for a straight red (violent conduct).

So they should both be suspended for the final. Happy days.

Well Shaughnessy was suspended for yesterday's game after being sent off (straight red for violent conduct) against Motherwell in the quarter final.

I think it is a one match ban (served in the cup) for 2 yellows and a 2 match ban (served in the cup) for a straight red (violent conduct).

So they should both be suspended for the final. Happy days.

Yogi just confirmed they will miss the final:

"I have to say I don't think Gary Warren's first one was a yellow card and I don't think Josh Meekings was a red card.

"It could make it a bit of a lottery in the final with our two centre-halfs missing."

also should be more dons at final that caley fans, i know kick off time and location was a problem for there fans today, but we took 12k yesterday and could sold another 12k....

Don't agree with that. Cup final tickets should always be split evenly between the teams. It used to nip my shit when the Old Firm demanded more tickets against us. Average home crowds, number of season ticket holders, what amounts of fans teams take to semis should count for nowt.

Caley should be given an even split, then when they can not sell their allocation they should be offered over. What are Caley going to sell maximum, say 15k at tops? If the final is in Glasgow we'll have plenty of tickets to go around.

• Upvote 2

I'd imagine both reds will be rescinded at appeal...hopefully the ref will get his knuckles rapped and his bank account investigated.

i saw the second one(meekings) and reckon yeah it be rescinded,

after the first yellow card the commentator said Warren will be suspended for the final if they get through, but i just checked the SFA website and it says he only had one previous yellow ???

Don't agree with that. Cup final tickets should always be split evenly between the teams. It used to nip my shit when the Old Firm demanded more tickets against us. Average home crowds, number of season ticket holders, what amounts of fans teams take to semis should count for nowt.

Caley should be given an even split, then when they can not sell their allocation they should be offered over. What are Caley going to sell maximum, say 15k at tops? If the final is in Glasgow we'll have plenty of tickets to go around.

This used to piss me off as well

Only problem with this is the corrupt fuckers in Scottish football will have the final at Iprix Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Not corrupt at all. The wanks will put it to Ibrox to appease the blue wanks since the green wanks got the cup final. Since you're avoiding favouritism towards either of the old firm but instead to them both together it is not technically corruption.

Disappointingly I have to agree on this occasion. Doesn't bother me. Don't care who's seats I rip out! Joking of course.