Celtic v Aberdeen (5 - 2)

were not playing well because the squad isnt big enough - that is partly bad luck, partly finances and partly of our own doing. We lost Magennis, Wylde, Hector and Clark in january also we involved shaughnesey, robertson, low, smith, vernon and zola far more in the first half of the season by not involving them hardly at all in the second half of season it gets to point where they are not even sharp enough to contribute significantly whatsoever piling more pressure on the first team regulars to do the business on their own

I love the method you engage, Harcus, to expose sb as the repetitive boring bastard that he is.

His consistency in never saying anything remotely resembling humour is quite scary actually.

The Dons had a great win %age when Zola was playing up front .... just saying like! :sherlock:

We still have the same percentage as the poor cunt doesn't get a game.

I'd start him and Vernon up front tomorrow and drop McGinn and Hayes.

Vernon and Zola have better songs.

Vernon also likes a goal against the jutes. I fancy him for a double tomorrow. In fact I predicted this last year and some cunt on here almost left the game having had to eat his shoes.

I'm still at a loss as to why no penalty was given against Ambrose on Hayes.

It's blatant.

Is it one of those where the referee closes his eyes?

Surely the fucking linesman can help out if the ref loses his eyes for 5 seconds of play.

Awful decision.

It was as definite a pen as I've seen in a long time.

Ref bottled the big call.

Score that pen to make it 3 all, them down to 10 men.

Game on.

Nah wouldn't have been a red as he was on edge of box & not last man.

Amazed how he got away with it though. He tries to make it look like he pulls out of the challenge by holding his arms up but the challenge was 100% in his legs which he completely left in.

Hayes did look a little to Pawlett like when he went over his legs but still 100% a foul

• 2 weeks later...

The Dons had a great win %age when Zola was playing up front .... just saying like! :sherlock:

We still have the same percentage as the poor cunt doesn't get a game.

I'd start him and Vernon up front tomorrow and drop McGinn and Hayes.

Vernon and Zola have better songs.

Vernon also likes a goal against the jutes. I fancy him for a double tomorrow. In fact I predicted this last year and some cunt on here almost left the game having had to eat his shoes.

Goodbye Scott.

Thanks for everything. :cry: