Pet Hates

StandFree1982

It is totally fucking pointless though. Genuinely why do we bother, no one has ever been able to explain it to me. Fucking nonsense.

Folks like Harcus would live in perpetual darkness if we didnt. (Some might say that was quite apt.)

It started so farmers and other early-starters could get the best out of their work day via having daylight to work in.

These days, anytime some south coast of england MP says we should scrap it, road safety campaigners in scotland say this would lead to an increase in kids being knocked down on the way to school (as it would still be dark up here).

Folks like Harcus would live in perpetual darkness if we didnt. (Some might say that was quite apt.)

It started so farmers and other early-starters could get the best out of their work day via having daylight to work in.

These days, anytime some south coast of england MP says we should scrap it, road safety campaigners in scotland say this would lead to an increase in kids being knocked down on the way to school (as it would still be dark up here).

Yes but all this could be alleviated by sticking to what is currently "winter time" as British Summer Time has no benefits over this.

Ie when the clocks change in October it means it is an hour lighter in the morning for kids, just now we have in theory made it an hour darker but it's still light enough for kids to walk to school. Therefore just fucking stick with Winter time and don't bother changing it.

Yes but all this could be alleviated by sticking to what is currently "winter time" as British Summer Time has no benefits over this.

Ie when the clocks change in October it means it is an hour lighter in the morning for kids, just now we have in theory made it an hour darker but it's still light enough for kids to walk to school. Therefore just fucking stick with Winter time and don't bother changing it.

I'd rather have the longer evenings in Summer.

I'm staying on winter time so fuck you lot. Playing fucking havoc with my bowels. Have my tea at 17.15 and a shite at 18.30 so today I started needing a shite in the middle of my tea. No fucking good at all. I'm putting all my clocks back an hour again.

Nightmare, do you shit the bed when the clocks change because you don't get up in time? Fair reason to dislike the change in time

I'm staying on winter time so fuck you lot. Playing fucking havoc with my bowels. Have my tea at 17.15 and a shite at 18.30 so today I started needing a shite in the middle of my tea. No fucking good at all. I'm putting all my clocks back an hour again.

If you were having your dinner at 17.15, that would have been 16.15 before the clocks changed. Why did your shite come 2 hours early?!