Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

• 1 month later...

I had 2 sticks with Covenant installed on them for a while. The last week or so one of them was barely finding any streams - and when it did they wouldn't work - while the other one was still working most of the time. Deleted Covenant off both now.

Had a look about and came across Fantastic (another fork of Exodus) and it's been working well, allegedly. Can be installed from firestickplusman repo, allegedly

Fantastic paired with an IPTV service using SmartIPTV on the FireStick is all you'd really need, allegedly.

Whats the main one for sports nowadays?

Ive given up on Kodi as i cant be fucked installing and uninstalling shit every week. I do us terrarium because its fucking easy.

Not sure. I let my sports mania lapse as you now need to pay via bitcoin and need a VPN for premiership games.

Looking for a decent IPTV to stream the sports.

Not sure. I let my sports mania lapse as you now need to pay via bitcoin and need a VPN for premiership games.

Looking for a decent IPTV to stream the sports.

I’ve got sky sports for free till August, I’ll let that deal run down then cancel again. At that point I will probably hunt for a decent IPTV again

Ive got sky sports for free till August, Ill let that deal run down then cancel again. At that point I will probably hunt for a decent IPTV again

Im the same. On a cheap sky deal and have BT Sports free until August so not overly fussed about finding one just now - will look properly come summer.

I've got a great IPTV provider. Done through Facebook. Anyone looking one, drop me a PM and I'll send the details.

Halo?

I got randomly dumped into their group by someone and signed up for 6 months (£35 per device) - been excellent so far but always on the lookout for possible better options.

Could almost get rid of TV aerial/dish altogether with it as it has every channel from the full Sky package and hundreds more international ones. Full HD BT, Sky Sports, Premier Sports, BeIn Network, all the US channels and loads of random channels from awye, plus links to all the 3pm KOs in Englandshire if that's your bag. Also has Hun and Tim TV which has come in handy for catching Dons games recently - the Tim game just before Christmas was only on TimTV so I stuck it on and weirdly the feed was from RedTV so no shitey weegie commentary.

Loads of movies and TV series on demand as well.

Halo?

I got randomly dumped into their group by someone and signed up for 6 months (£35 per device) - been excellent so far but always on the lookout for possible better options.

Could almost get rid of TV aerial/dish altogether with it as it has every channel from the full Sky package and hundreds more international ones. Full HD BT, Sky Sports, Premier Sports, BeIn Network, all the US channels and loads of random channels from awye, plus links to all the 3pm KOs in Englandshire if that's your bag. Also has Hun and Tim TV which has come in handy for catching Dons games recently - the Tim game just before Christmas was only on TimTV so I stuck it on and weirdly the feed was from RedTV so no shitey weegie commentary.

The one I have is spot on. Can point you in direction. Send a PM.

Halo?

How do i get this ?

How do i get this ?

It's a Facebook group and you just message the boy that runs it and he sorts it out. Sent you a PM

I use Fire TV sticks - you just search Amazon for the SmartIPTV app and download it. You get a week's trial then it's £5 to buy the app. When you start it up it just shows the device MAC address. Message the guy with the address and he sets it up. Works anywhere you get a half-decent broadband speed and they sort out VPN on their end. You pay per device but he'll do discounts for multiple. Does like 4 hour trials as well which is what swung me after trying it.

I believe it also works on Xbox/Playstation and he sells Zgemma boxes with skins over the top so it looks like Sky+/Sky Q/Virgin TV

I'm well aware of what he's doing. But this way he has to do all the googling, administering, adding new movies/TV series, maintenance if and when the links go down - and provides VPN for it to save me that subscription.

I pay him less than one month's Sky subscription for a whole year's worth of a lot more than Sky & BT offer combined and I don't have to bother my arse doing anything. Only on the Hat could that be considered getting mugged off.

It's a Facebook group and you just message the boy that runs it and he sorts it out. Sent you a PM

I use Fire TV sticks - you just search Amazon for the SmartIPTV app and download it. You get a week's trial then it's £5 to buy the app. When you start it up it just shows the device MAC address. Message the guy with the address and he sets it up. Works anywhere you get a half-decent broadband speed and they sort out VPN on their end. You pay per device but he'll do discounts for multiple. Does like 4 hour trials as well which is what swung me after trying it.

I believe it also works on Xbox/Playstation and he sells Zgemma boxes with skins over the top so it looks like Sky+/Sky Q/Virgin TV

Cheers , I've sent you a pm

I have firestick and i have downloaded a smart iptv app on it but not fully fired it up . Loon thought i would need a VPN but if they do it there end then all good

See where to go from here once i get the boy on FB group i suppose

Search STB emulator