Let's All Laugh at the Huns

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing, I wish to frigg I was, we can't even beat one of the shitest rangers teams in year wht have we got in a few seasons time? Last week was/is a disgrace, too many people are all for bowing down to the OF.

Its hardly a disgrace but yep i agree they are pish, celtic too, proven by their European run.

But not many of us expected anything other than defeat at ibrox, how could we after the run we have had down there?

Its hardly a disgrace but yep i agree they are pish, celtic too, proven by their European run.

But not many of us expected anything other than defeat at ibrox, how could we after the run we have had down there?

That is the problem with our club, the board think and the fans expect it, time we had a quick change, Celtic and angers are nothing now, we shouldna be going to any ground expecting a humping as that is what we will get and deserve. Last week we played well but in the second half we came out deeper defending when we never had to, think that also makes this worse is that Hearts are just as bad as us.

That is the problem with our club, the board think and the fans expect it, time we had a quick change, Celtic and angers are nothing now, we shouldna be going to any ground expecting a humping as that is what we will get and deserve. Last week we played well but in the second half we came out deeper defending when we never had to, think that also makes this worse is that Hearts are just as bad as us.

Hardly, they arent as strong as they have been in previous seasons but that is a ridiculous thing to say. At this moment in time, they are 10x as strong as we are in every sense. If they are nothing, we are frigged.

I didnt say we expected a humping and we dont go anywhere expecting to get humped, but anything you get off the Old Firm away from home is a bonus.

Even by the law of averages we are due a fluked win, through a last minute penalty awarded for a nothing challenge, there. :confused:

So yeah it is a disgrace.

I am not laughing that much as it makes our result last week and even bigger disgrace and frigg up.

Fishing, I wish to frigg I was, we can't even beat one of the shitest rangers teams in year wht have we got in a few seasons time? Last week was/is a disgrace, too many people are all for bowing down to the OF.

First things I can ever remember you saying I agree with! Good play :confused:

But does this just not mirror exactly what's spouted on here... :confused: I just can't laugh at it :unsure:

Good Lad minijc, 100% correct in what you say.

The OF are floundering, and with both their early exits from Europe will have less income. By the sounds of what is happening on FF, we will start to see a drop in their gates, which means even less income for them.

If Hearts, Utd, Hibs and oorselves plus throw in Killie and Motherwell for good measure continue to battle it out for league positions, we could see the OF drop more points and the gap close. It is definitely still possible this season for someone to at least split the cxnts!

I really want to register for a laugh. But can't bring myself to do it. Can't even think of an appropriate user-name.

Stressedbear, I signed up as that when PLG was in charge and we beat them up here, oooof it was too easy, eventually got banned for asking why is there loads of Union Jacks and no Saltires.

I really want to register for a laugh. But can't bring myself to do it. Can't even think of an appropriate user-name.

A few suggestions....

Wattieisgod

Niceoneneily

Redgirfuy

Allythefanny

Naebigothere

Nachoswellusedstarfish

Skoolsootrichard

guesswhythatswhythecallittheblues

laughahnearlypishedmasel

nothinbutcontempt

Tried to register so I could go on a fishing expedition but my email address is banned. Must have gone on years ago and forgotten about it.

See they need your full home address aswell so they know where to send the petrol bombs.

My email address was banned also. I am guessing it is because it is a yahoo address though and not the ISP provided one (we used to do something similar, saves random's from creating anonymous accounts and posting rubbish - sound familiar...). I ain't giving them that. Didn't give them my address either. Choose 210 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2PQ; which is the address of the Samaritans.

Guest the shepherd

Good to see the alarm bells ringing at ibrox :hunbash: but equally it makes it that bit more frustrating for Aberdeen as the huns are currently there for the taking and when Aberdeen put their minds to it, like in the second half yesterday, we are a decent outfit. Losing at ibrox last weekend was particularly hard to take considering the goals we lost and that this rangers side are very average. There's always next time, however.....................................

My email address was banned also. I am guessing it is because it is a yahoo address though and not the ISP provided one (we used to do something similar, saves random's from creating anonymous accounts and posting rubbish - sound familiar...). I ain't giving them that. Didn't give them my address either. Choose 210 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2PQ; which is the address of the Samaritans.

:hunbash: