St Mirren V Hibs

Hibs are absolutely f*ckin rank, and it wouldnae surprise me in the slightest if they ended up relegated.

Shows though how pitiful our performnce in the semi-final was, and what an opportunity (once again) was lost. I'm absolutely certain that QoS were a better team in 2008 than Hibs are now.

Let's hope we can give them a doing on Wednesday and that Dunfermline can take 3 points from ICT.

Hibs are absolutely f*ckin rank, and it wouldnae surprise me in the slightest if they ended up relegated.

Shows though how pitiful our performnce in the semi-final was, and what an opportunity (once again) was lost. I'm absolutely certain that QoS were a better team in 2008 than Hibs are now.

Let's hope we can give them a doing on Wednesday and that Dunfermline can take 3 points from ICT.

Fuck Dunfermline.

Completely agree.

How we lost to that fucking mob is beyond belief.

They are fucking truly awful.....yet they beat us?!

They're going down with the Rangers

Fenlon gets on ma thrupennies an aw.

All this stomping onto the pitch as if the referee just hammered in a last minute 30 yarder to deny Hibs a well deserved 3 points. the man's an arse.

Thank God that Pa Broon's arthritic knees stop him stomping onto the field and making a fool out of himself.

Fenlon gets on ma thrupennies an aw.

All this stomping onto the pitch as if the referee just hammered in a last minute 30 yarder to deny Hibs a well deserved 3 points. the man's an arse.

Thank God that Pa Broon's arthritic knees stop him stomping onto the field and making a fool out of himself.

He's doing a fine job of that from the sanctuary of the dugout.