Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

Only restricted view left when i go to buy my ticket online.

Surely can't be right?

thats exactly what i got so i called them directly last friday and was advised the same over the phone so i bought 5 quick as i didnt wanna miss out on this,

hopefully if we put them out on their arse just like lennon 20 mins early would do for me too.......0-4 dons

ill be in the ballot for the next round (if there is one) hopefully #noneedtobeprayingforafcwullthistime

I think I posted this already but fairly sure we only got 2,400 tickets or something, sure the club said so at the time. They could request more if they wanted but they did not think it would be required.

i thought or read somewhere where we could have got a % of the total capicity as it was a cup match meaning we could have been entitled to 8000 not sure if we would have taken that whole amount but would have been great if we did imagine the dons players running out to 8000 of us dons fans at parkhead COYR

thats exactly what i got so i called them directly last friday and was advised the same over the phone so i bought 5 quick as i didnt wanna miss out on this,

hopefully if we put them out on their arse just like lennon 20 mins early would do for me too.......0-4 dons

ill be in the ballot for the next round (if there is one) hopefully #noneedtobeprayingforafcwullthistime

Will phone them first thing.

I think I posted this already but fairly sure we only got 2,400 tickets or something, sure the club said so at the time. They could request more if they wanted but they did not think it would be required.

That's really fecking stupid.

It's an absolute guarantee that at least one of these will happen:

We'll get at least one player sent off

Celtic will get at least one more than questionable penalty

We'll have a definate penalty not given

We'll have a legitimate goal ruled out for wrong off-side decision

The referee will have been well versed going into this.......don't let Aberdeen win!!!

• Upvote 1

It's an absolute guarantee that at least one of these will happen:

We'll get at least one player sent off

Celtic will get at least one more than questionable penalty

We'll have a definate penalty not given

We'll have a legitimate goal ruled out for wrong off-side decision

The referee will have been well versed going into this.......don't let Aberdeen win!!!

You missed out Anderson/Reynolds/Rooney will get a season ending injury that will go unpunished.

This is the game Celtic's season unravels.

We're going to hump them 2-0 going on 6-0

They're going to be out of the cup and they'll panic in the league

By the split we'll be 2 points behind with 5 games to play

By the end of the season we'll have the treble, the unwashed will be revolting and the sevconian side will take some small solace in knowing that Celtic won fuck all the year their team died for good.

What a year for Scottish fitba will be the headlines. A treble for the famous again Aberdeen, The the the Rangers playing in the highland league and fuck all won by Celtic.

• Upvote 5

Is anyone travelling by train, where's the best place to get aff?

Thinking about it, but been told it's best to avoid from a tim at my work.

You might get lucky in the toilets if one of the passengers is feeling rather randy.

Referee wise... It's that cunt Gollum. Sorry to spoil the positivity :suicide:

Only a gamble if you do the following;

Wear an AFC top

Wear a dead hun top for the noise up, might feel sick though

chuck tatties around the train

ask everyone you see for a price to do your paving

ask someone who the fuck Bobby Sands is

whistle the famine song

get special tshirts printed demanding Ireland be part of the UK and stating its a fact that the union is the only way forward

As you come across as a half decent chap I doubt you'd be dragged into any of these so just walk like you belong - you know, eyeing up the insides of cars, bottle of bucky in brown paper bag, 20/20 in the pocket for shots and roll your R's even when there are no R's in the word and you'll be fine.

Failing that make sure you go down screaming fuck the pope and the IRA.

• Upvote 1

I just phoned the ticket office there. Got 2 unrestricted view seats. Don't know how everyone else is saying they can only get restricted view ones.

It says on the website unrestricted views only. You are correct however, if you phone up then you will get unrestricted as some supporters buses handed back a few.

Cheers Spam x3, sound advice. Although not asking someone how much to do my paving could prove a bit difficult.

Turns out train tickets are £55 return, looks like scavenging for a bus it is..

This is the game Celtic's season unravels.

We're going to hump them 2-0 going on 6-0

They're going to be out of the cup and they'll panic in the league

By the split we'll be 2 points behind with 5 games to play

By the end of the season we'll have the treble, the unwashed will be revolting and the sevconian side will take some small solace in knowing that Celtic won fuck all the year their team died for good.

What a year for Scottish fitba will be the headlines. A treble for the famous again Aberdeen, The the the Rangers playing in the highland league and fuck all won by Celtic.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

It says on the website unrestricted views only. You are correct however, if you phone up then you will get unrestricted as some supporters buses handed back a few.

Cheers Spam x3, sound advice. Although not asking someone how much to do my paving could prove a bit difficult.

Turns out train tickets are £55 return, looks like scavenging for a bus it is..

Any more than 4 going and you can get one of those group deals, means the train is £19 each.

Even if its just the 3 its still worth doing the group deal and having an empty seat.

If getting the train from Aberdeen, just go right into Glasgow Queen st high level.

You can then get a Queen st low level train out to Belgrove (any eastbound train on low level) or Duke Street (springburn train), both of which offer a reasonably short walk to the ground.

Duke Street station is about 10 mins nearer than Belgrove, but the only down side of that is that it is right across the road from notorious hun hang out the Louden Tavern.

There are plenty pubs along the length of Duke Street, between the two stations mentioned, if you fancy a refreshment up front. Most of the pubs will be full of tims, but I always drink in that area before a sellick game and never have any bother.

(tbh I would not hestitate to mix with any Scottish team fans, except the huns whom I avoid on point of principle)

Only drink in bars between the city centre and louden tavern (but not including the latter), on the main, busy part of duke street. Once you go east of the louden tavern, its mostly just commercial units and hun pubs - slim pickings for us there.

Alternatively, Celtic Park is easily walkable from the City Centre, but that may (i) mean less time in the pub and (ii) take you through dodgy hun areas like bridgeton. Neither scenario is attractive.