Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

It's been alright down in Edinburgh, definitely missed the worse of it.

Yup, we've had hardly any rain here at all and there's not much forecast between now and the weekend.

As usual us Edinburgers are left looking on in amazement as the rest of the country appears to be undergoing some sort of weather apocalypse. We must get the most boring weather in the whole of the UK... not that I'm complaining.

Only one Saturday 3 pm kick off between boxing day and 12th of March. Pretty crazy run of kick off times. I know Leeds'mad chairman was going to ban sky cameras because they are always on at odd times and days and he said it was costing them a lot of money as the tv appearance fee was nothing like the value of fans in the ground. Our run must surely be the longest this season in the UK?

Only one Saturday 3 pm kick off between boxing day and 12th of March. Pretty crazy run of kick off times. I know Leeds'mad chairman was going to ban sky cameras because they are always on at odd times and days and he said it was costing them a lot of money as the tv appearance fee was nothing like the value of fans in the ground. Our run must surely be the longest this season in the UK?

It`s a shitter but you get used to it after a while.

Are they expecting a postponement or something? Thought the weather there was okay.

Ironically, given my optimistic post yesterday, it's shite here today and forecast to get shitier as the week goes on. They seem to be forecasting perma-rain between now and Sunday. :rolleyes:

Probably makes sense at this time of year to have slots for replays and/or postponements lined-up anyway. Still reckon the game will go head just fine.

Once the Huns make their entrance into the top flight we won't be on as much, let's face it.

This kind of thought process fills me with dread.

A return to incessant helicopter Sundays with one participant being the biggest bunch of cheats in the history of sport and who have faced no sanction so far = the end for 'Scottish' football.

This kind of thought process fills me with dread.

A return to incessant helicopter Sundays with one participant being the biggest bunch of cheats in the history of sport and who have faced no sanction so far = the end for 'Scottish' football.

The new huns won't trouble Celtic for the title for a couple of seasons. They will, however, push us for second place despite not having much money to throw around. They will have a much larger wage budget to play with so next season, if they go up, being a very tight one for 2nd.

Hopefully we can get a few decent signings in January to really push Celtic for the title this season.