Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

30 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That’s a good one. People saying global issues like famine and war are things they hate most in the world. Just answer honestly and say your mother in law, Alfredo morelos and come dine with me 

Yeah this and global tragedy’s fucks me off aswell, obviously you have sympathy for folk in poverty somewhere in the world that just had an earthquake but they are nae getting a tenner for me, plenty local charities in Aberdeen need cash.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

What's your favourite local charity, Fridger? 

I like the humble bum - begging on the side of the street to fund his next bag of cans. 

27 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

What's your favourite local charity, Fridger? 

I like the humble bum - begging on the side of the street to fund his next bag of cans. 

Aye exactly, better when they are honest too. Look min I’m needing some vodka, any chance of a few quid?

They get fuck all if they claim they are needing cash for their bus fare home.

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Careful now chaps. People don't come here to beg/live on benefits. They all work had, contribute more than they take and magically make us all richer. They also don't contribute to pressures on housing, schools, NHS or policing. 

Ive got no problem with the majority of immigrants who come here cos they do work and try and make a go of it. The Romanian gypsies on the other hand, are thoroughbred fucking minkers who arrive with the sole intention of begging. No way we should be having that.

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Ive got no problem with the majority of immigrants who come here cos they do work and try and make a go of it. The Romanian gypsies on the other hand, are thoroughbred fucking minkers who arrive with the sole intention of begging. No way we should be having that.

That guitar wifie and her family are pure Romani Gypsy minks. Organised begging, raking in charity shop bins and generally being minky bastards

6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

That’s not fair a lot of them come to pick pocket too.

Used to see the women and kids every night (romanian gypo crew) actually inside the big bins outside the charity shop on viccy road/torry. They all lived in flats on walker road. The blokes just seem to sit outside the flat like bluto, smoke and drink cans, trackie bottoms/shoes/leather jacket/tash, do absolutely nowt, while the women and kids are out begging and stealing. I actually think the blokes are awesome.