Where Are They Now

Guest milne_afc

Fucking shite seeing a great servant like Brian Grant playing for that lot.

I have absolutely no memory of Grant or that mincer Cameron playing for Hibs.

Aye I posted later in the thread that Watt was in goal.

I can't watch the pens. It brings back bad memories for me. I'll sob my wee heart out.

Top deck Dick Donald on the steps. Traumatic haha. Folk walking past me saying head up kid you get used to it.

Fuck knows why Shearer was allowed a retake there. Would have been mental if wed win it after that.

Yuck

Can't believe I watched those pens. Brian Grant (proper legend) scoring against us. When you look back the total clearout of the 'older boys' was the start of the AFC downfall. Should have been phased out over a longer period. Michael Watt also shat it at Ibrox in the title decider.....Shit times

I can't believe there's any defence of walker. I won't ever forget him being lobbed by Laudrup when he was inexplicably out of position. Absolutely bizarre.

Exactly. Utter shocking keeper. I was ballboy at that Huns game at Merkland and when I saw Walker running out I couldn't believe what he was doing. Total serpent of a player

Fucking shite seeing a great servant like Brian Grant playing for that lot.

Tell me about it mate. Completely forgot he played for them and I was at the game too

Guest milne_afc

My memories of that day are diminished when i watch that highlights and see the fat topless look-at-me-i'm-on-tv cunt behind the goals at the Gorgie end.

Great day though.