Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

Are people really claiming they don't have any Huns as mates? Or is it just cool and top don like to say you don't associate with any?

I have a few Rangers fans in the family etc.

For someone who went to school and Uni in the central belt I actually have very very few Rangers Fans who are just friends. Not sure why that is but most of my school mates were dandies or well fans etc

Now I seem to have more hibees, Jambo's and Falkirk fans.

Proper Huns no, I wouldn't bother with them.

As discussed one time before imo not all rangers fans are proper Huns.

I have a few Rangers fans in the family etc.

For someone who went to school and Uni in the central belt I actually have very very few Rangers Fans who are just friends. Not sure why that is but most of my school mates were dandies or well fans etc

Now I seem to have more hibees, Jambo's and Falkirk fans.

Proper Huns no, I wouldn't bother with them.

As discussed one time before imo not all rangers fans are proper Huns.

Good point. I don't have any of the sash singing, UVF loving, wreck the fuck out of Manchester types as mates.

Are people really claiming they don't have any Huns as mates? Or is it just cool and top don like to say you don't associate with any?

I hand on heart have no hun friends, have worked with a few, some have been ok but wouldn't class any as friends. Not being staunch, just not the type of people I like, they tend to be of a similar ilk. Anyone living in our city that was born and bred here only support one of the glasgow teams as they're lacking in self worth imo, tend to be minks.

• Upvote 2