U20's Thread

Was at the game today. In my opinion Maynard, Wright and Stewart did nothing to push a claim for first team start. Chidi did ok but nothing stand out. Cosgrove looks nowhere near being ready for first team. Thought out of youngsters that Seb Ross put in a solid shift and can't be far away from justifying more first team squad selections. Shock of the day was seeing Maynard score as honestly thought it was something I'd never witness although a against a relatively young Hearts side it's hardly a massive career achievement to get a goal. Hearts gave a debut to a 14 year old lad (15 in March) who got on for last few minutes. Levein was there to watch his lot and Doc in the stand for us.

Was at the game today. In my opinion Maynard, Wright and Stewart did nothing to push a claim for first team start. Chidi did ok but nothing stand out. Cosgrove looks nowhere near being ready for first team. Thought out of youngsters that Seb Ross put in a solid shift and can't be far away from justifying more first team squad selections. Shock of the day was seeing Maynard score as honestly thought it was something I'd never witness although a against a relatively young Hearts side it's hardly a massive career achievement to get a goal. Hearts gave a debut to a 14 year old lad (15 in March) who got on for last few minutes. Levein was there to watch his lot and Doc in the stand for us.

Cheers Red Ram.