English Premier League

Robertsons defending has improved massively since leaving Scotland.

First noticed it when he was at Hull. Yesterday he looked really good.

I just think he's made some good decisions in terms of his development. He was absolutely suspect defensively... but the spell at Hull, where most weekends he'd be defending against almost constant pressure, has clearly benefited him.

Robertsons defending has improved massively since leaving Scotland.

First noticed it when he was at Hull. Yesterday he looked really good.

I just think he's made some good decisions in terms of his development. He was absolutely suspect defensively... but the spell at Hull, where most weekends he'd be defending against almost constant pressure, has clearly benefited him.

I’m sure it was Robertson who went to Queens Park instead of the tims because the pro youth system didn’t give him enough opportunities. He was quite outspoken about it too.

Nope

I might have expected a captain of industry and leader of men not to be childish, vindictive and spiteful but rather, he would share his vaster knowledge, confident in his superiority.

Where's this portrait?

All the Scottish puppets who give sky £90 a month and support the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool have contributed to a vastly overpriced English game and the downfall of our own game

They're able to extract these astonishing sums of money from countries around the world. In Australia, Optus paid $200M for the rights to the EPL for three years!

It is baffling how big the EPL has become. Imagine we could sell our product to various countries on the other side of the world, for that type of cash? A quick google tells me the TV deal in our own country, only amounts to GBP 20M p/a!

I read somewhere that he was in the academy but left at 15 after being told he was too small.

He's praised Queens Park and criticised Celtic in the past for their attitude towards developing players.

I thought it was something along those lines, i couodnt remember exactly what Robertson said during an interview in sportsound.

MT 1.9 neither inspires nor welcomes grief

Cheers

But in December, you baited a poster three times before he retorted. Twice. And on one thread on consecutive days, you baited, insulted and goaded a number of different posters, for no apparent reason that I could see.

1. Have you learned from your mistakes?

2. If so, please tell why you behaved like a complete cunt?

That was 1.8

Had a tough few weeks recently and have thankfully come out the other side

This is 1.9

Ah, an admission. Good on ya. I know an apology is beyond you. Nor do I want one.

As I said, it's only snakes who can shed their skins. My guess is that your issues that inspired such juvenile and infantile behaviour don't just disappear because you regret being a total weegie fanny. In fact, your narcissism was well in evidence yesterday, as well you tripping over your previous lie. When exactly did you change? (Your skin, your supposed appearance. Substance doesn't change overnight because like every problem, it needs to be identified first and acknowledged to exist second).

I'm dying to love you mt. I've fucking hated your previous incarnations consistently for a decade.

Lying on his side.

Torso propped up by right elbow;left leg bent at 90degrees

Stone wash light denim jeans teamed with a tight fitting plain white tee

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Genius observation

I wonder what a person thinks if he goes into a house and sees a full size portrait of the resident in it?

Actually, I don't wonder. I know.

Even if that said resident was famous, the impression it gives (to anyone not narcissistic) is indisputable.

I've been hugely surprised at West Am and Crystal Palace under Moyes and Woy. I never thought they had in in them.

Phenomenal turnaround in their performances. Both won easily today.