So how did he play last night?

i only watched the highlights.

some will love him regardless & some will equally hate him regardless but what’s the neutrals opinions?

i did noticed he’s still clumsy as fk in the tackle. That one he kicked Morelos on the knee for free kick on edge of box was a typical Gash tackle. Knee high when ball is on deck. Yes Morelos made a meal of it but it was a ridiculous attempted tackle in bad area that could have thrown all away. 

He did okay. 

He's a big unit, and he can't be bullied... so in that respect he's perfect against teams like Sevco.

From an actual defending point of view he didn't draw attention by being terrible, so he must have done okay. 

So how did he play last night?

i only watched the highlights.

some will love him regardless & some will equally hate him regardless but what’s the neutrals opinions?

i did noticed he’s still clumsy as fk in the tackle. That one he kicked Morelos on the knee for free kick on edge of box was a typical Gash tackle. Knee high when ball is on deck. Yes Morelos made a meal of it but it was a ridiculous attempted tackle in bad area that could have thrown all away.

Thought the same about the clumsiness and on another day the ref would’ve been falling over himself to give that free kick as a pen.

Personally I didn't understand all the fuss about Ash Taylor starting last night.

I mean are people completely unaware of how shite Devlin has been this season?

My issue was that it was a huge game to throw him in to after such a long time out, feared the worst but was more than happy with his performance overall, hopefully he can keep that level up and he'll do well if he does.