People have very short/blinkered memories

This is exactly how I remember Taylor for the majority of his time defending.

He was fkn shite. Just because he won a few attacking headers in opposing half people ignored his actual job at the back.

Exactly how I remeber him as well. Logan was on form back then and bailed him out a number of times. If he is picked ahead of Devlin then Mikey should just retire.

• 5 weeks later...

Its true.

But - did you see that throw in? I burst out laughing.

Taylor was by no means the worst Dons player last night. That honour goes to McKenna who needs to get back up to speed in time for next week.

McKenna needs some time on the bench. He must know himself he hasnt been up to standard of late.

Why the fuck is that orange idiot trying to antagonise the support of the club who pays his wages? She's not doing him any favours.

There was a moment in the first half where he sheparded the ball out for a corner to them, he could've booted it anywhere and had a total brain freeze.

He's not cut out for a club the size of Aberdeen and his provocative wife can bla up

Why the fuck is that orange idiot trying to antagonise the support of the club who pays his wages? She's not doing him any favours.

There was a moment in the first half where he sheparded the ball out for a corner to them, he could've booted it anywhere and had a total brain freeze.

He's not cut out for a club the size of Aberdeen and his provocative wife can bla up

Her tits are bla up

But this place loves a scapegoat.

So you thought he wasn't that bad as well? He was horrendous. Poor at the goal, throw in, the corner mentioned above, a lot of misplaced passes and turned his back on the ball constantly. Apart from that your right, he's just a scapegoat.

So you thought he wasn't that bad as well? He was horrendous. Poor at the goal, throw in, the corner mentioned above, a lot of misplaced passes and turned his back on the ball constantly. Apart from that your right, he's just a scapegoat.

Add to the above that he's a complete panic merchant and unsettles others. During the one wee spell where RoPS looked threatening, a low cross came in to the box, Taylor panicked and took a wild swing at the ball and completely missed it.

Fortunately it was one of our men who was directly behind him and we cleared easily enough.

Taylor was poor last night, but not the worst defender. Mckenna and considine were far worse and both were at fault for the goal. mckenna just backed off the boy and considine just let the goal scorer wander away from him, considine was caught out of position so many times, dont mind him as cover as a centre back but he is absolutely posted missing everytime he plays left back

Add to the above that he's a complete panic merchant and unsettles others. During the one wee spell where RoPS looked threatening, a low cross came in to the box, Taylor panicked and took a wild swing at the ball and completely missed it.

Fortunately it was one of our men who was directly behind him and we cleared easily enough.

Even when he's under no pressure at all he manages to panic and make a cunt of it.

He is a horrendous footballer.  Fucking joke that we took him back.

That's right, it was Ferguson who bailed him out.

You seen the comments?

Awh India once a don always a don. Ignore the haterz.

Barf

If I was Ash, i'd tell my wife to STFU and stop posting mince. If I was a footballer, i'd keep away from Social media because people are savage as fuck. He maybe does, but then his wife is probably going "You should read what RUL is saying about you on the Hat!"

She won’t be in the gay section of the Hat she’ll be in deviants corner speaking about her collection of gerbils