What deodorant and/or aftershave do you use?

Don Fonte

Would BO exist if you had no armpit hair?

Would you still sweat if you had no armpit hair?  Theres yir answer.

Nivea cool kick roll on. Sprays are so 90's. Splash of brut round the chops and balls on xmas day for the wife and mother-in-laws benefit. Scent of Yewtree. Same bottle will last a lifetime.

I see what yir saying and aye, less armpit hair, less stuff for sweat to stick on to. Think BO is all about the washing. You could have a hairless armpit, if you didn't wash it and put deodorant on it everyday it would fucking reek regardless.

I worked with a boy who had chronic BO but it was obviously some sort of medical issue cos he was forever putting deodorant on and was aware of it. What a fucking reeking cunt he was. Shame like. For my nostrils. Lives in OZ now. Even the abbos complain about the reek apparently. Must be a swarm of flies round him oot there.

• Upvote 2

I see what yir saying and aye, less armpit hair, less stuff for sweat to stick on to. Think BO is all about the washing. You could have a hairless armpit, if you didn't wash it and put deodorant on it everyday it would fucking reek regardless.

I worked with a boy who had chronic BO but it was obviously some sort of medical issue cos he was forever putting deodorant on and was aware of it. What a fucking reeking cunt he was. Shame like. For my nostrils. Lives in OZ now. Even the abbos complain about the reek apparently. Must be a swarm of flies round him oot there.

++++ looping in @BriFaePerth

++++ looping in @BriFaePerth

I worked with a boy who had chronic BO but it was obviously some sort of medical issue cos he was forever putting deodorant on and was aware of it. What a fucking reeking cunt he was. Shame like. For my nostrils. Lives in OZ now. Even the abbos complain about the reek apparently. Must be a swarm of flies round him oot there.

“Abbos” - thanks for giving the game way, eh ken whose sock puppet you are now.

Eh will, at my time of choosing, when it best suits me.

Will yi you creepy fucking beaut.

You might want to go and see a psychiatrist in the meantime and maybe stay off the internet forums for a while until the voices in yir heid stop yi fucking crackpot.

If you've got something to share lets hear it - if not away back to yir cell yi freak.

Ive been here a week or so. Ive been on abmad for a few years but its so fucking boring and my job means I have time on my hands so thought id look in here.

Ive never been on here in my life prior to that and on an internet forum i don't feel the need to lie about that either. I don't get why someone would have 2 accounts on here or any forum. Talking about deodorant and music ffs.

The paranoia on here is laughable. WTF have you cunts been up too?