Maguire

1351608192[/url]' post='839357']

What a waste, a better head on his shoulders and he might have had a chance.

Thats for the money kwiss

I agree.

I'd go as far as to say that if Chris Maguire did have a better head on his shoulders and a better attitude, he'd fit quite well into the team and style we play.

But he doesn't have a good head and has a stinking attitude.

He's had 3 clubs down South already for a reason, as Pa Broon alluded to in his recent interview.

ah so i cant question why "supporters" take delight in our youth products getting career threatening issues?

I don't care about him because he doesn't care about us. Petty? So fuck.

I mind hibs game where he scored and instead of celebrating he told the fans to be quiet. After that I didn't celebrate his other goal, where i think he celebrates same way and now I'm not fussed what happens to him

what, that i speak the truth?

haha and you blame him????

the amount of crap he took online here, im delighted he had the character to essentially stick 2 fingers up at the lot of you

and thats what you dont like, someone showing character

He's a fucking loser who thought he was billy big balls but in reality can't even get a game for relegation dirt like Sheffield Wednesday. Had the talent to be half decent but his attitude is shite and that's why he is where he is.

• Upvote 1

what, that i speak the truth?

haha and you blame him????

the amount of crap he took online here, im delighted he had the character to essentially stick 2 fingers up at the lot of you

and thats what you dont like, someone showing character

Fucking right I do. I would expect him to be professional in his approach whilst in AFC's employ. If he feels the need to "stick 2 fingers up" to the clubs support, who pay his wages, because of words said on an internet forum then it says all you need to know about his character.

Fuck him, I couldn't care less if he has a career threatening injury. I couldn't care less if he never kicks another ball. Fuck you to me, fuck you to you.

I'd like to think his celebration at hibs was aimed at me,

Too bad i was already in the bar giving it big licks to a keg of stella :applause:

I like to think it was aimed at me after receiving abusive tweets from his bird, being asked by a mutual friend of mine and Maguires that Maguire was asking why I had a problem with him and having a confrontation in toon with him. Utter balloon. Couldnt care less about his latest injury! Shit attitude, shit player, shit person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like to think it was aimed at me after receiving abusive tweets from his bird, being asked by a mutual friend of mine and Maguires that Maguire was asking why I had a problem with him and having a confrontation in toon with him. Utter balloon. Couldnt care less about his latest injury! Shit attitude, shit player, shit person.

Quite happy to go 50 / 50 on this one :thumbup1: