This is never going to happen, but McGinn up top with any of Hedges/Wilson/May/Gallagher/McLennan on the wings. He's probably our best finisher.

As I said, won't happen as it's not McInnes style but fond memories of McGinn banging in the goals 2012-13 season when he played up front.

Only 1 clean sheet for us at Pittodrie so far in 2019, and that was back in January.  We just always look like conceding in home matches these days.  Not solely blaming him, but Devlin's form has been poor since he came back from injury.

He'll come good again, solid player.  Tight blaming him for the goal last night, Logan's ball out of defence was dogshit.

It's like he's had a lobotomy or something... and has forgotten how to play football.

He hasn't forgot the early meaty challenge to their best striker from a central defender rule.  That was a fucking beauty he got on their centre forward right at the start.  Knee up to the cunts neck, right through him.  No booking.

• Upvote 1

My only issue is the lack of clinical finishing, but hopefully that'll come.

We ran out of steam when Campbell came on. He was very tidy amd disciplined which helped, but i felt we were sitting a bit deep the last 5 mins for my liking and that's where we conceded.

Still think we'll go through though.

God said the same about Dean, that team started sitting deeper and became more negative. Players probably ran out of steam a little as well. I would fancy Dean will start next week.

Don’t think that was Deans fault though? Not sure if that’s what you both mean? It was more the team tiring, the same with the goal