Hibernian V Aberdeen (2 - 0)

Doubtful: Reynolds

Suspended: Hayes

The game likely to come too soon for Reynolds who returns to full training this week.

Brown

Logan Taylor Quinn Shinnie

Jack Flood

McLaughlin McLean McGinn

Goodwillie

subs: Ward, Considine, Pawlett, Rooney, Robson, Smith, Parker

prediction: 2-1 McLean and McGinn

crowd: 7000

Doubtful: Reynolds

Suspended: Hayes

The game likely to come too soon for Reynolds who returns to full training this week.

Brown

Logan Taylor Quinn Shinnie

Jack Flood

McLaughlin McLean McGinn

Goodwillie

subs: Ward, Considine, Pawlett, Rooney, Robson, Smith, Parker

prediction: 2-1 McLean and McGinn

crowd: 7000

That is nowhere close to what the team will be.

Expect changes and full strength at Caley.

I'm anticipating a relatively tough match. Hibs have acquired a few solid signings from Celtic and of course McGinn of St Mirren - although I wasn't terribly impressed by McGinn last season. The travelling support we will bring will give the team some added confidence. I dont see Hibs offering the same type of challenge that I expected of Hearts today - certainly won't be such a physical contest - complete contrast in style of play when compared to Hearts. Expect a few changes - Pawlett, Rooney and Flood to start with Goodie and Quinn taking a breather. I actually hope we start Goodie again for this one - he's a player that requires confidence and after todays performance he'll have it in abundance - lets utilize it. Our players will be tired going into this one - can see a similar display as we did against Hamilton last week offering us a narrow win. DM as always will have done his homework in time for this fixture and will rotate players were appropriate having learnt from his mistakes about utilizing his squad last season.

I reckon too many changes and the run will go, but since most on here couldn't give a fuck about the league cup, it won't disappoint too many, and before you all start there have been folk on here openly admitting they would forfeit this cup to win the league,

I would too, but we have to assume we won't win the league so need to take this seriously,

We need to go for the win. League Cup is such that only two wins takes us to Hampden. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Arrange the teams (taking into account Caley) that only a 3 or so players need to play the full 3 games is easy enough.

You've already got Hayes and Rooney that will 100% start on Saturday.

Guest RosemountRed

Hope to see Smith starting, and two up front.

Surely we'll sell even more tickets now, already basically filled the bottom tier, should take around 3000.