Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

That's not "Highlander" is it?

Sam was the Robin Hood of our times. He would first stake out the lie of the land before nipping in RSMcColl's open door and swiping his crisps of choice, stealing Cheese Doritos from the rich (as witnessed by shop worker, Sriaram Nagarajan, 22) and giving to the poor - his cawing seagull mates who hung around the back of the Merkat Cross until he'd done the dirty work.

LOL

What happened to the homeless girl that used to always sit outside Fopp (now All Saints) on Union Street? She was quite small and skinny with a few teeth missing, brown hair, not too old, probably late 20s early 30s? One of the ugliest things you'll ever see.

I remember somebody gave her a pound coin but she dropped it just when me and my mate was walking past so my mates automatic reaction was to boot the coin which he caught perfectly and it went miles down the road, she went ballistic but not after chasing down her hard earned nugget.

Shaky Heed Mannie - R.I.P.

Johnny English

The bird that used to stand outside Fopp was Labryinth aka Camorenesi's sister.

There used to be a bird that stood outside Marks And Sparks who stood on a perch dressed in all silver and a painted face, when she moved she had a squeaker by her side (weird).

The boy that used to walk round Aberdeen with a skateboard - think he had ginger hair. Absolute nut job!

Shaky Heid Mannies nae deid is he? Havn't seen him in ages but just assumed he'd been locked up in Cornhill.

That lassie who stood on the bucket was from Peterhead, used to get on my bus when I lived in Ellon and she was always stinking. Mink!

Absolute legend, John something? :ThumbsDown:

Peter Dow is his name , and he is a complete fruitcake, he has got a webpage where he is looking to get a wife and it is f**king hiliarious if someone finds post the link could do with a laugh

He has also put a sign on his front window "saying do not bang window as it is alarmed and all the kids fae Harlaw constantly bang on it and he sticks it up on youtube, there funny as feck

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hjH2cbXPJaw&...feature=related

paras.jpg

Aye, he's always aboot the Bridge of Don. Smells of sawdust.

Been overheard in the Pittodrie Bar saying he's a 'historian' and lectures in Schools about Scottish history, yet if you actually listen to what he says, he knows f**k all!

Seen him the day walkin past the black dog, pourin rain, peer bugger.

Peter Dow is his name , and he is a complete fruitcake, he has got a webpage where he is looking to get a wife and it is f**king hiliarious if someone finds post the link could do with a laugh

He has also put a sign on his front window "saying do not bang window as it is alarmed and all the kids fae Harlaw constantly bang on it and he sticks it up on youtube, there funny as feck

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hjH2cbXPJaw&...feature=related

Peter Dow video his here.

The boy with the Ginger hair is mushy John used to see him in college sure he thinks its still 1989 always wearing a stone roses t shirt and flared jeans. Boy in the kilt always goes to asda in bridge of don.

I know who that is now, saw him down at Pittodrie quite a lot back in the late 90's asking people if they 'had a spare ticket'.

Is the jabba the hut lookalike wifie that sits outside the old HMV near the Hugo Boss shop there?

If it's the same one i'm thinking of. She came into the Monkey House round about half 4 when i was in with my pal for a pint a couple of Thursdays ago. She was f**king stinking and just sat there for about an hour and a half with here cheap cappacino that she bought. She really did stink.

Often see Highlander walking past my flat window on King Street. Think he bide's in the sky rises in Tilly. Apparently his flat is full of swords and sh*t.

Haven't seen Camoranesi's sister in a while. She was a f**king ugly little troll!!

Biggest weirdo i've ever seen in Aberdeen was Jojo wandering aboot the streets in his dress.

If it's the same one i'm thinking of. She came into the Monkey House round about half 4 when i was in with my pal for a pint a couple of Thursdays ago. She was f**king stinking and just sat there for about an hour and a half with here cheap cappacino that she bought. She really did stink.

Often see Highlander walking past my flat window on King Street. Think he bide's in the sky rises in Tilly. Apparently his flat is full of swords and sh*t.

Haven't seen Camoranesi's sister in a while. She was a f**king ugly little troll!!

Biggest weirdo i've ever seen in Aberdeen was Jojo wandering aboot the streets in his dress.

Would need them if he lives there :hysterical:

• Admin

From Peter Dows website:

I would though consider taking on a woman who would be bringing her children from a previous relationship with her to stay with us - so long as my woman is ready to conceive right away and is prepared to deliver my children to create our new family. My woman's daughters would be particularly welcome but I won't allow a woman's teenage or older sons to move in with me as I don't want to have to deal with testosterone-fuelled conflicts with rival young men in my own household.

:hysterical:

Cheers

That is quality!! a great read

That photo in his boxers :unsure::P

Bad news ladies...

"Talking of fat. Unfortunately, I've put on weight since June 2005 and my waist size as of October 2005 is a disgusting 42 inches (107 cm)! I must find some will power to diet and begin to slim down to the 34 inches (86cm) waist I have when I am in good shape."

Also had to laugh at this...

"Breast sizes I am not too fussy about - small, medium or large - I like them all. Really the best thing ladies can do here is to email me a photograph or two so that I can see for myself."

What an absolute belter this boy is :unsure: