Let's All Laugh at the Huns

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth a wee punt maybe?

Motherwell to beat tic @ 9/1 :itch-chin:

Just so the huns can start a wee conspiracy theory, do you think the tic will lay down for Well to keep them challenging for second?

Lennon has said he wants the league won asap but it would be :hysterical: if they did it

If Aberdeen were in tics position then I'd love it if they done that to the huns. it'd be fkn hysterical to see the reaction :lolrangers:

Means wanting Aberdeen to lose but with the title all but in the bag I could handle that for the hun reaction.

Might stick Well on my coupon :itch-chin:

The amount of shite in the "should we try England and see if they'll take us on our own" is fantastic.

Its fucking classic isn't it. Still at least one of them said something that makes sense:

Oh their Hatred wont stop believe you me

Another cracker of a quote:

The SPL has dragged us down

What a complete numpty. he can't see how the huns and the huns in stripes (cause thats all celtic are) have fucked the league by taking all the money out of it for themselves. You dragged the SPL down you fucking cretins. This has led to the situation you find yourselves in and I for one find it fucking hilarious.

The absolute horse shit spoken in that thread is hilarious. ENGLAND DON'T WANT YOU YOU STUPID COCKS!

Read down as far as (I paraphrase) "Whats the point in fighting our way back from Div 3 just to get into a horse shit league where CL football isn't guaranteed because of seeding and the like."

"and the like" presumably not meaning clubs that cheat however?

Now, off for a shower.

So. mThey think they have a divine right to be in the CL?

And yet they want to move to England where they would never in a million years get anywhere near a qualification spot?

:lolrangers:

Fucking retards.

Bumped into een last night.

Amused myself at how easy it was to make a complete cunt of him.

Didn't even have to try one bit.

He did all the work for me.

Perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
RANGERS have today revealed they will retire the number 12 jersey at the end of the season in honour of the fans who have shown their unwavering support since the club went into administration.Fans from Govan to America have really stepped up and shown their incredible backing in what has been a difficult last few months and supporters have made a positive difference to their beloved club by filling Ibrox and cheering on the team in times of adversity.

Rangers will now pay tribute to the supporters at Saturday's game against Motherwell at Ibrox by dedicating the number 12 jersey to the global fanbase and there will be a card display with a personal message of thanks from boss Ally McCoist on every seat, paid for by the Rangers Supporters Assembly.

The first-team squad will also carry a banner of thanks to the supporters on to the pitch before kick off and a special souvenir programme will be available saluting the fans who have continued to back the club they love.

McCoist said: "Supporters are often referred to as the 12th man and now more than ever we are seeing the incredible backing of our global fanbase doing all they can to help Rangers in difficult circumstances.

"To that end, we will pay tribute to our fans by retiring the No.12 jersey in their honour and dedicating it forever more to the supporters.

"I have been truly humbled by the way our fans have supported the club since we went into administration.

"To a man our support has been everything that we thought it would be and more, and they have shown an allegiance to the club, to the staff and the players which has been unequalled.

"It is clear our supporters will march with us to the ends of the earth and I would like to personally thank each and every one of them for their on-going loyalty and commitment to the club we all love."

Lee Wallace, the club's current number 12, said: "The fans have been absolutely fantastic this season and handing over the number 12 jersey to them is the least I can do.

"I think it is a great gesture by the club as their support has been amazing, especially during the administration period, and the squad can't thank them enough for their backing."

Years from now when Rangers are back where we belong our children's children will ask why no bear wears the number 12 and the story will be told of how each and ever one of us stood by our club in its darkest day to show support like no other club has or will experience in times of hardship.

More than a club.

hysterical.giflolrangers.gif

• 3 years later...

Thon paragons of virtue down Govan way are to be investigated by the sfa for sectarian singing at the kilmarnock game :sheepdance::lolrangers::hysterical:

1690 must have seemed like the day before when this was highlighted.

Still waiting and still being telt it's only a small mindless minority