Goodbye Zander

:lolceltic: good riddance you tim prick. absolute dickhead and total joke player who had the composure of an epileptic duck oot of water and the awareness of a blind stevie wonder randomly dumped in the middle of the amazon. stole a living off us for years mainly due to the excellent russell anderson who carried him threw games, the steadily got worse to the point where gary hooper was able to throw him about like a kappa tracksuit. yeovil are to good a team for this absolute tink.

He gets to play in his beloved hoops after all....

Just beat me to it Ke1t!

Good Riddance! The boy was found out big time as soon as Ando wasn't there to cover up his mistakes! The whole Hearts thing actually made me Pish myself with laughter! Although I was a bit upset at the same time. A team with Diamond and Zaliukas at the heart of defence would very rarely finish a match with ten men! More likely to finish with 9!

Perhaps Romanov should have taken him in to add further fuel to his 'mafia' claims for next season after another record fine for indiscipline.

yes he seriously regressed over the last 2 seasons, definitely

there are some seriously mitigating factors however, dont forget that

he was blatantly a celtic fan and also not too clever about hiding it, but he never, EVER gave less than 100% to us

He probably did give 100%, but he just isn't good enough, rash, clumsy are a few words that spring to mind when I think back on Diamond's career at Aberdeen.

Why are we still banging on about Diamond. Aluko and Maguire in my opinion were as bad if not worse but dont seem to be getting anywhere near the same grief?!! Hes left because he doesnt want to be here anymore...............so what!! Get over it!

For all his faults at least he tried on the pitch which you would never see Aluko or Maguire do on a regular basis.

:lolceltic: good riddance you tim prick. absolute dickhead and total joke player who had the composure of an epileptic duck oot of water and the awareness of a blind stevie wonder randomly dumped in the middle of the amazon. stole a living off us for years mainly due to the excellent russell anderson who carried him threw games, the steadily got worse to the point where gary hooper was able to throw him about like a kappa tracksuit. yeovil are to good a team for this absolute tink.

I get the feeling yur naw happy with the lad ebbe, it's just the subtlety of your statement. It's great how you don't make it obvious :applause:

Not sure I agree with that, when he played alongside Anderson he was a decent player. Although he was probably punching well above his weight.

wise up with all the molly coddling. man's a fanny and an arrogant fanny at that. thought he was far to good at aberdeen and he would get his big move to celtic "any day". spoke to him on a few occasions and that's all he went on about, actually fell out with him in liquid 2 years ago about it. he's been absolutely honking for at least 3 years, he should of left in an attempt to salvage his career when calderwood did.

I think most Aberdeen fans accepted he was a Celtic fan till he started his facebook rubbish when the pope was here. That finished him for me, and told me that he didn't care about the club, or if he was found out. Good riddance :lolceltic:

If that's the case then he did not care the fans were paying his wages, so he's a total dick for that and I hope his career is a miserable one.

Not sure I agree with that, when he played alongside Anderson he was a decent player. Although he was probably punching well above his weight.

its all very well being "excellent" when you've got someone of the quality of Anderson playing beside you. 1 decent season over 8 doesn't cut for me. far too often you'd see him make a basic mistake which cost us a goal, only for him to turn round and lambast however was nearest. he ruined considine's confidence time and time again. calderwood almost encouraged this behaviour.

again, hows that his fault? if afc offered u 3k a week to play for us, you would. he tried his best, so stop the sh*te towards him

MT, stupid scenerio. But if i did play and was poor every week i'm sure that I'd get grief from the fans. and rightly so. the boy never progressed, thats down to him. he had 8 years to try to improve, but didnt.

Also, what im saying about zander is no different from the slating you give considine

just a shame we couldnt have been more supportive of him up here, but then, thats not the aberdonian way, is it? :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Fixed that for you. :rolleyes:

FOr what it's worth I think DIamond did give his all but towards the tail end of the season just past he was taking liberties with the club.

you sir, are the moronic element of the afc support that im talking about

i met him on several occasions too (and his sister) and he was class. maybe your falling out with him had something to do with your prattish tone?

prattish tone? pipe doon you weigy goat. how am i moronic? i watched that thief be involved in every disaster over the past 6 years. i watched that prat practically in tears when rangers beat celtic in the final of the league cup this year, yet he didn't look half as cut up when qots humiliated us in the semi before. then i had to see his plug like coupon in every national paper decked oot in celtic gear like an 8 year old at a time when he was our vice captain. i also know a girl he was seing and she said on top of all that he was a slime ball. finally, maybe if you attended more games aswell you'd see what a useless prick and how much of a liability he was.

tube.

• Downvote 1

haha hey, lets not start the considine and diamond debate again

the problem was, whichever of those 2 played, needed an older, more composed head around then

i preferred diamond because he played like a man at least

Does playing like a man involve running about like a headless chicken, being caught in possession, being caught out of position, making horrendous decisions (the header against st johnstone being a favourite)?? playing like a man got him no where and cost us countless goals.

As I said...diamond is 25, with 8 years first team experience. what more does he need?! he should have been the experienced centre half

Diamond is not being slated for being sh*te, thats not what im picking on.

its the personal and downright vicious insults im talking about

hes a product of our youth system for christ sake

just like the hounding of maguire, have you ever stopped to think its the fans attitudes that are at fault?

maguire especally could explode down there and they wouldnt have paid 400k for him if they didnt think he had something

just a shame we couldnt have been more supportive of him up here, but then, thats not the aberdonian way, is it?

Im from glasgow MT, so I wouldnt know!

You picked up on my comments about his footballing ability - I've not had a go at him personally. I do find it hilarious tho that the players that took my club for a ride (kerr et al) are all now playing at a sh*te level after thinking they were world beaters.

least you admit its irrational, well done

no problem. i wouldn't of even been irrational if you never called me a moronic element. i called it as i saw it with diamond. it wasn't ill-informed i spoke to him on several occasions and watched him play more times than i care to remember. i also saw his pathetic "am a sellick man" crap in national papers and social networking sites embarrasing this wonderful club who gave him everything. good riddance.

p.s, like the way you call me a moronic element when you've been a racist today ! :nono:

he was blatantly a celtic fan and also not too clever about hiding it, but he never, EVER gave less than 100% to us

Rubbish, yet another comment that you have no right to say as you haven't seen him play every game. I've seen him put in some shocking, half-@rsed efforts in that time.

Giving %100 requires a level of concentration that Zander just doesn't have.

yes he seriously regressed over the last 2 seasons, definitely

there are some seriously mitigating factors however, dont forget that

Agree completely. Never less than 100% but completely lost the plot last season on the park and had to go.