The News Of The World - Closed!

They are also the cheapest newspapers to buy.

The news in a newspaper is usually 24 hours old by the time you get round to buying it and reading it. Online news is the way forward, that and the actual news on TV, although thats usually pish as well.

The sun / NOTW / The People / Daily Sport are newspapers for folk who tune into newsround on Radio 1 and think it's high quality. "Osama Bin Laden, the bad man from that country away in the desert, has been killed today in an operation by Obama, the American President. Let's head over to this little pub and ask the locals what they think of the story..." Which is then followed by sounds of people chatting in the background and playing pool, then students giving their view on things. Load of sh*te. While i'm on this subject....Chris Moyles is a complete c**t.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

That former NOTW reporter is a little scrote. He's defending the tapping of celebs phones, saying it's all just a bit of harmless fun and akin to a little prank. Pressed on why they tapped the phone of terrorist victims and murdered children, he says "oh yeah, well that's wrong", well why the fuck did you still do it then you little acne ridden twat.

The boy should be sent to prison for breaking the computer misuse act for accessing a computer system without permission. He's already admitted to doing so all over the mainstream media in the past 3-4 days. Why is he being paid to make appearences on This Morning, Channel4 news or the BBC. He should be getting his arse rammed by a big hoor of a man down Scotland Yard.

They are also the cheapest newspapers to buy.

The news in a newspaper is usually 24 hours old by the time you get round to buying it and reading it. Online news is the way forward, that and the actual news on TV, although thats usually pish as well.

The sun / NOTW / The People / Daily Sport are newspapers for folk who tune into newsround on Radio 1 and think it's high quality. "Osama Bin Laden, the bad man from that country away in the desert, has been killed today in an operation by Obama, the American President. Let's head over to this little pub and ask the locals what they think of the story..." Which is then followed by sounds of people chatting in the background and playing pool, then students giving their view on things. Load of sh*te. While i'm on this subject....Chris Moyles is a complete c**t.

Oh yes, I hate Moyles, but he's fat, therefore harmless, and a dense housewives favourite of course.

To my mind he's a fat f**king mouthpiece, who gets paid a gross and offensive salary from my pocket for a horrendous broadcast. Anyhow, side issue.

The Sun/NOTW has been caught out before, notably with Hillsborough, but that was confined to an area. This is nationwide.

And when it involves service personnel, that effectively means the very working class people they claim to speak for will turn on them.

Once something becomes accepted wisdom, it's hard to change. Accepted wisdom right now is that the owners of this media outlet are total c**ts.

Oh yes, I hate Moyles, but he's fat, therefore harmless, and a dense housewives favourite of course.

To my mind he's a fat f**king mouthpiece, who gets paid a gross and offensive salary from my pocket for a horrendous broadcast. Anyhow, side issue.

The Sun/NOTW has been caught out before, notably with Hillsborough, but that was confined to an area. This is nationwide.

And when it involves service personnel, that effectively means the very working class people they claim to speak for will turn on them.

Once something becomes accepted wisdom, it's hard to change. Accepted wisdom right now is that the owners of this media outlet are total c**ts.

The Hillsborough thing didn't have any effect on the Suns sales and I doubt if this latest carry on will, most of their readers don't give a hoot if it's Ryan Giggs phone or sadly Millie Dowleers that has been tapped they just want a bit of scandal

I was, god knows why, listening to Radio 1 a few mornings ago and he had someone phoning up and answering a question. The guy obviously got the question wrong and Moyles called him a moron and an idiot etc. Totally shot the caller down for no apparent reason other than because Moyles is a grade A c**t. I insisted never to listen to his show years ago after being bored of his sh*t, but that cemented my feelings towards him. Complete and utter c**t who thinks the world shines out of his own fat arse.

He would fit in at News Of The World!

They'll just start up a new, equally repulsive, scandal sheet, only under a different name. And without the baggage of the 'News of the World' tag.

That's what I would do if I were revolting scum pandering to braindead punters.

• Admin

They'll just start up a new, equally repulsive, scandal sheet, only under a different name. And without the baggage of the 'News of the World' tag.

That's what I would do if I were revolting scum pandering to braindead punters.

2 days ago someone bought sunonsunday.co.uk.

It'll be a straight-up re-branding.

2 days ago someone bought sunonsunday.co.uk.

It'll be a straight-up re-branding.

Aye. Murdoch's nae foolin anyone tho, the NOTW was more or less the de facto "S*n on Sunday" anyway. At the end of the day, absolutely bloody nothing will have changed, except that unethical journalism will lie low for a token period of time until the fuss has died down.