Homosexuals

daytripping

A point on another thread got me thinking; how would i react if a child of mine came out of the closet and said they were gay.

Now I'm a pretty open minded chap and believe people can do whatever they want behind closed doors but I do admit I would find it uncomfortable being in a gay bar/club, however on the whole I say fair play to anyone who comes out gay, best of luck to you, I'd maybe advise they drop the camp act in public but other than that I'd stay oot of their road.

However getting back to the question, i think I'd be ok about it if my daughter came to me and outed herself, I'd probably give her a big hug and say on yerself! I'm not so sure how I'd react if my boy came to me, the thought of some other blokes todger up my loons jacksie turns my stomach.

Thoughts?

PS I only have a daughter and not a son so my thinking is hypothetical.

i think its great when homosexuals try soooo hard to be different just so they can be the same.

i was at a ball the other day.

had a dress code.

suffice to say these three gay men most certainly did not follow the code.

if i, as a hetero, wore that outfit i'd be called a deviant and locked up.

so why is it ok for gay folk to dress like gimps?

Thing is, if you're normal, there's little chance of your bairn being a homo. So no need to worry.

The families containing homos have a kink running right through them, and you'll find uncles and cousins far extended are also poofs.

Just something about the chromosomes has been damaged somewhere down the line, nae luck, dinna expect any sympathy fae me, you bunch of :tup: 's.

i think its great when homosexuals try soooo hard to be different just so they can be the same.

i was at a ball the other day.

had a dress code.

suffice to say these three gay men most certainly did not follow the code.

if i, as a hetero, wore that outfit i'd be called a deviant and locked up.

so why is it ok for gay folk to dress like gimps?

What the f**k kind of balls do you go to?

What the f**k kind of balls do you go to?

my point exactly.

it was a venetian ball.

yet three fags turned up dressed for the blue oyster freebie night.

why do homos have to be so upfront about their sexuality.

if i did the same i'd be put on a register.

They used to use LSD and scud mags to try and cure homos in the 50's, lock them in a room, give them the acid, chuck a few strictly hetero jazz mags under the door, and see if they start tossing their cookies to it.

If they do, they canna be that big a poof.

I've found that the Ab-mad refugees seem to have a preoccupation with homosexuality. Nobody on this site throws comments about others sexuality more than they do.

Something to hide?

not me.

i'd blame the_g_a_y. he is well queer. prob even banned from here for his poofy shenanighans

I've found that the Ab-mad refugees seem to have a preoccupation with homosexuality. Nobody on this site throws comments about others sexuality more than they do.

Something to hide?

Why do you think most of them got chucked out?

There were compromising photos of amancalledbuck and PitchMick (V1) doing the rounds, boofon offered to email me them. I said thanks all the same but I'm not interested in that kind of carryon.

I believe there was a certain amount of heuchmagandy going down in said photos, ask boof he knows more than I do.

That's why buck got banned and started a domino effect.

Why do you think most of them got chucked out?

There were compromising photos of amancalledbuck and PitchMick (V1) doing the rounds, boofon offered to email me them. I said thanks all the same but I'm not interested in that kind of carryon.

I believe there was a certain amount of heuchmagandy going down in said photos, ask boof he knows more than I do.

That's why buck got banned and started a domino effect.

ahomocalledbuck is gay ? :o:o

ahomocalledbuck is gay ? :o:o

Do you really need to ask that?

A certain high profile lawyer, who used to be involved at the hun, was also in the compromising photos.

PitchMick was absolutely furious, I mind it well.

We could have sold the whole debacle to the News of the World, if it still existed.

Do you really need to ask that?

A certain high profile lawyer, who used to be involved at the hun, was also in the compromising photos.

PitchMick was absolutely furious, I mind it well.

We could have sold the whole debacle to the News of the World, if it still existed.

i'm gonna have to block the mincing queer on here then.

thanks for the heads up.

anyone else that i should be wary of tup?

One reason why gays shouldn't be allowed into the army is because if we're in battle, is he going to be looking at the enemy, or is he going to be looking at me and going "Ooh. He looks tasty in his uniform". And I'm not homophobic. My CD collection contains Queen, George Michael, Pet Shop Boys and they're all bummers.

One reason why gays shouldn't be allowed into the army is because if we're in battle, is he going to be looking at the enemy, or is he going to be looking at me and going "Ooh. He looks tasty in his uniform". And I'm not homophobic. My CD collection contains Queen, George Michael, Pet Shop Boys and they're all bummers.

:laughing:

• Admin

At least attribute that quote to Gareth Keenan from The Office.

What i've never understood about the whole "gay" thing is that they don't like the opposite sex, and yet they will try their hardest to act, dress and sound like the opposite sex to attract the same sex who, incidently, don't like the opposite sex either!

The only benefit of gays to humanity is that they probably won't have any children which means they won't be spreading that gene around! Also means there are more women per man if you pair off some of guys together!

What i've never understood about the whole "gay" thing is that they don't like the opposite sex, and yet they will try their hardest to act, dress and sound like the opposite sex to attract the same sex who, incidently, don't like the opposite sex either!

The only benefit of gays to humanity is that they probably won't have any children which means they won't be spreading that gene around! Also means there are more women per man if you pair off some of guys together!

Like your analogy :laughing:

I have a son and two daughters who are all straight or dare I say normal and I'm pleased with that.

On a recent girls night out we went into Cheers for a couple of drinks and there was a good atmoshpere but we did get some queer looks from the locals!

My philosophy, crazy as it might seem to some of you 'Stick-my-nose-in-where-it's-got-no-f**king-business-being' types, is to leave people the f**k alone.

The day I give a sh*t whether or not two guys hold hands, suck face or ram their dicks up each other's arses in a consensual manner is the day I just give up on my f**king life.

Other things I don't give a flying dick-lick about

Single mothers

Muslims

Immigrants

Gypsies

Dole Scroungers

Celebrity relationships

...and anything else you people read in your Red Top comics.

• Admin

Alan Turning was gay. He helped crack german codes during WW2 and probably saved millions of lives. He's arguably responsible for the founding of modern computing science and AI. And the UK government thanked him by chemically castrating him. But don't let your ignorance and prejudice, and the fact you'll never amount to the same achievements and success that he did get in the way of that, eh? Disgusting bummers, right? :tup: