Homosexuals

daytripping

Alan Turning was gay. He helped crack german codes during WW2 and probably saved millions of lives. He's arguably responsible for the founding of modern computing science and AI. And the UK government thanked him by chemically castrating him. But don't let your ignorance and prejudice, and the fact you'll never amount to the same achievements and success that he did get in the way of that, eh? Disgusting bummers, right? :tup:

:thumbup1:

I am confident enough with my sexuality to let you know I've had a homosexual experience.

Myself and this guy (an Indian cementer) came out of a nightclub with 2 girls who lived together.

Anyway, to cut a long story short...we all ended in the same bed as that's all there was at their flat, and he made me ejucalte manually.

No big deal.

He made you what?

I am confident enough with my sexuality to let you know I've had a homosexual experience.

Myself and this guy (an Indian cementer) came out of a nightclub with 2 girls who lived together.

Anyway, to cut a long story short...we all ended in the same bed as that's all there was at their flat, and he made me ejucalte manually.

No big deal.

Cementing Indians is a real profession?

i think its great when homosexuals try soooo hard to be different just so they can be the same.

i was at a ball the other day.

had a dress code.

suffice to say these three gay men most certainly did not follow the code.

if i, as a hetero, wore that outfit i'd be called a deviant and locked up.

so why is it ok for gay folk to dress like gimps?

Like this you mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-VW1XZwF80

No big deal.

:tup:

No big deal.

No rumpus it's a huge f**kin deal.

You've lost all your Aberdeen privilages for that coming out.

Hope it's worth it

Being gay is not a choice. It's never been a choice. It's a state of being.

Does this make them any better or worse than I, a heterosexual f**king madman with appetites from gargantuanashmia?

Of course not. It's not "better" or "worse".

They're just f**king fruits. Damaged humans.

Was so nearly there with you Rocky...

The damage transcends the gender and even favours the F**king fruits...Look at the disparagy atween the libidos of the "happily married" Marriage becomes the acceptable face of prostitution...

"keep the laundry rumbling...mow the lawn,strip the bed...and I might just let you give me a scratchy back"

Male poofs want to f**k all the time...

who are we to criticise??

afc chat is going to the dogs.

first of all millertime admits to fancying a bloke in a music video.

now rumpus admits to being gay.

give me strength.

i'm retiring from this, i canna cope.

I'd throw a length up Johnny Depp, to be fair.

If that makes me gay then so be it, but he's prettier than a fair number of the munters I've had my cock in aboot.

A point on another thread got me thinking; how would i react if a child of mine came out of the closet and said they were gay.

Now I'm a pretty open minded chap and believe people can do whatever they want behind closed doors but I do admit I would find it uncomfortable being in a gay bar/club, however on the whole I say fair play to anyone who comes out gay, best of luck to you, I'd maybe advise they drop the camp act in public but other than that I'd stay oot of their road.

However getting back to the question, i think I'd be ok about it if my daughter came to me and outed herself, I'd probably give her a big hug and say on yerself! I'm not so sure how I'd react if my boy came to me, the thought of some other blokes todger up my loons jacksie turns my stomach.

Thoughts?

PS I only have a daughter and not a son so my thinking is hypothetical.

Strange analogy, i've got 2 boys and I would defo be pissed off if they came out, as it were, i've also thought about them being pro footballers and signing for "them", not sure what turns my stomach most.

That said, i'd rather not think of any potential daughter getting pumped, by male/female or whatever other kind of species is going about at that point.

No big deal.

Nae quite sure why, but I just pished masel' laughing there

I'd throw a length up Johnny Depp, to be fair.

If that makes me gay then so be it, but he's prettier than a fair number of the munters I've had my cock in aboot.

nae quite sure why, but I kind of get what yer saying there

Strange analogy, i've got 2 boys and I would defo be pissed off if they came out, as it were, i've also thought about them being pro footballers and signing for "them", not sure what turns my stomach most.

That said, i'd rather not think of any potential daughter getting pumped, by male/female or whatever other kind of species is going about at that point.

Millertime?

Gads, you know the scary thing I couldn't say that after pint 10 I wouldn't mistake him it for a bird and end up, end up. Boke.

I am open minded about gayness. Fair enough two normal lads like each other etc. no worries, would kinda find them walking hand in hand a bit weird and uncomfortable (my prob I suppose not theirs) but ok no worries.

But camp as f**k radges thinking their sexuality is a substitute for a personality and making a massive deal out of it. Just think they are c**ts, like plenty of hetro people.

As for the son being gay thing... hmm iwish I could say I'd be ok. But I know I wouldn't.

I think gay folk are actually pretty damn cool, good clothes and good tunes.

I for one dont give a sh*t if they suck the root, all I know is thats not for me, for that matter belting in to some f**king beasts I see the average hetro wandering about with aint either.

Now cockbirds, thats an altogether more interesting subject. I mean how many jokes and the ultimate heid f**k.

Confused thinking, ma loon.

Individuals satisfy their own requirements.

need you to elaborate there min...

Individuals satisfy their own requirements??

And

Confused thinkin ma loon...

I concurr.. But you're sayin less than Rupert here...Give me something to bite.

You're nearly as bad as me

I think gay folk are actually pretty damn cool, good clothes and good tunes.

I for one dont give a sh*t if they suck the root, all I know is thats not for me, for that matter belting in to some f**king beasts I see the average hetro wandering about with aint either.

Now cockbirds, thats an altogether more interesting subject. I mean how many jokes and the ultimate heid f**k.

Haha...That's the best post of the night

So you think shagging the arse of a male might be semi-excusable if he's got a "pretty" face?

Does it matter what they look like? What if Clement Freud's bottom had been slippery and aromatic?

No no no, there's no excuse for exploring trap two. I just get what he's saying. For instance, in a "lost" type plane crash scenario and the only survivors were me, you and "Hev" fae Eastenders, I'd find it pretty difficult nae to be a rat up your drainpipe.

But I still wouldn't.