Amanda Knox

Dynamo

Aye it's all about opinion and I am of the opinion that I STILL don't know whether or not she is guilty.....time may tell.

She does not LOOK heartless so if she is guilty and got off she may be crippled by her own guilt.

However , she may be more psychopathic than she looks or it may have been a sex and drugs folly that went wrong.

Sure did not have anything to do with love.

And that is all we need( and enough money to pay the bills ).

My gut feeling is it was the black lad, and the other two white folk were just idly standing by whilst this knife wielding thug carried out his wicked sex game which they wanted no part of whatsoever but were afraid to stand up to the thuggish bully in case he knifed them too, he looks like he could be capable of anything whereas a sweet, good-looking petite girl such as the lovely Amanda and the bespectacled son of respectable Italian parents who was Rafael, or Rafa to close friends were simply incapable of carrying out such a heinous act whereas big Rudi looked like the type of bloke who would randomly eat tourists for breakfast back in his homeland, straight in the pot, say no more.

It was clearly him.

My gut feeling is it was the black lad, and the other two white folk were just idly standing by whilst this knife wielding thug carried out his wicked sex game which they wanted no part of whatsoever but were afraid to stand up to the thuggish bully in case he knifed them too, he looks like he could be capable of anything whereas a sweet, good-looking petite girl such as the lovely Amanda and the bespectacled son of respectable Italian parents who was Rafael, or Rafa to close friends were simply incapable of carrying out such a heinous act whereas big Rudi looked like the type of bloke who would randomly eat tourists for breakfast back in his homeland, straight in the pot, say no more.

It was clearly him.

Well said tup. Thon white hood ye ordered has arrived.

Which is why I said 'who gives a fuck?'

Even Jeremy Vine is banging on about it, as if it somehow matters, get some real fucking news on, let these families dry their fucking eyes, it's like a soap opera FFS, one we're implored to give a fuck about, when you're thinking jesus some push cunt kills some other posh cunt, headline fucking news, some jaikie knifes some other jaikie in a drinking game and he's buried in an unmarked grave within half an hour of discovery, say no fucking more.

It was clearly him.

so in your world, its defo the white middle class toffs, as they get what they want, when they want and even though these white toffs were convicted 4 years ago ( which quashes your theory) the evidence just didnt stand up and the evidence had to be thrown out.

This has nothing to do with money or power, just a shoddy police force who fucked up the original conviction.

so in your world, its defo the white middle class toffs, as they get what they want, when they want and even though these white toffs were convicted 4 years ago ( which quashes your theory) the evidence just didnt stand up and the evidence had to be thrown out.

This has nothing to do with money or power, just a shoddy police force who fucked up the original conviction.

No, hardly, it was all three of them, they were all jailed, correctly, nobody should have walked, but the two whites have.

To satisfy the family of the lassie who was murdered obviously.

Jesus TUP, is this what you really think happened here?

is everything in life as perverted as you think?

Can they not just be innocent and the facts are the DNA evidence, motive etc only put 1 person at the scene of the crime.

Or do you think the reporting by the british tabloids were justified? not that you have read them

Jesus TUP, is this what you really think happened here?

is everything in life as perverted as you think?

Can they not just be innocent and the facts are the DNA evidence, motive etc only put 1 person at the scene of the crime.

Or do you think the reporting by the british tabloids were justified? not that you have read them

Yes, I'm afraid it is, justice only applies to those who do not have the money or influence necessary to change it.

They are clearly not innocent, their behaviour in the immediate aftermath of the incident was ridiculous and guilt laden, they know exactly what happened that night and they were heavily involved.

DNA evidence and all these other forensic details can be tailored to suit whatever those on high deem to be the appropriate outcome.

Yes, I'm afraid it is, justice only applies to those who do not have the money or influence necessary to change it.

They are clearly not innocent, their behaviour in the immediate aftermath of the incident was ridiculous and guilt laden, they know exactly what happened that night and they were heavily involved.

DNA evidence and all these other forensic details can be tailored to suit whatever those on high deem to be the appropriate outcome.

:dontknow:

So you believe they were told, you'll get 4 years or so, grin and bare it, you'll be out into the big bad world after that?

Something like that, take 4 years on the chin whilst we assure you we will work in the background to furiously manipulate news coverage of the incident to paint you as victims rather than perpetrators, it cannot be done overnight obviously as feelings run high at the outset, so it's the only way.

Its a weird case for sure, however the police case was based on a confession, which seemed to be a forced confession at best, to me it looks and sounds like a robbery that went wrong, but the police had knox and her lad convicted double quick, which if they had the money and power TUP suggests even makes it more weird that a conviction and charge happened so quickly.

Every explanation is possible and theoretically at least , we are working out every conceivable option in a multiplicity of universe(s).

Cannae see why tup upsets abuddy so much , altho' a trifle dogmatic for his ane good ; a most incisive( creative admittedly ) and witty intellect.

Evil and tragedy happen , by intent and by accident( as a result of poor judgement ).

We use these popular and current dramas to sharpen our own judgement or remain rigid in our beliefs.....whatever turns us on.....nothing is wasted.

We'd do well to keep an eye on Amanda and see how things develop.

In the meantime.....there's fitba tae look forrit till.....thank f*** ! :)

Wonder what her life holds for her now....dont know how you come back from something like that, and although found not guilty, any future employer/friend/boyfriend will always have their doubts and think 'what if'.

I dare say a best seller book, newspaper articles, film etc will be made of this and she will be set for life. And for me, i think fair play, she has done 4 years for something she has been cleared of.

I agree that the tabloids over here have taken the utter piss and their reporting has been to their usual piss poor standards. I am not saying she did it in anyway shape or form but that rolling stone article is just as bad IMO as the british tabloids demonising her.

All that rolling stone article does is make her out to be some doe eyed innocent who has only ever ran in the forest singing with animals like some sort of modern day saint. The very fact that they say This is what we know for certain: then continuing into the rest of the story is deliberately misleading as many of what they are reporting is on the word and hearsay of those close to her. They also concentrate on the fact that she is a Yank and that led directly to her being convicted of the crime.

The references to the prosecuter are also misleading. Many court rooms in many different countries will have speeches like his in the closing statements when he accused her of being a she devil. Basically I feel it is as tripe as the tabloids over here. Well written tripe but tripe non the less.

I see your point Coopy, however, I agree with Diamonds4evers post below. Also, it's not just this article, if you scout around there are plenty of other balanced arguements on the topic. Also, and this is the bottom line, she was aquitted, because there was basically no conclusive evidence. Everything which convicted her first time around was either proven to be flawed or circumstantial and certainly lacking in substance.

The rolling stone article is like night and day from the shite we read, at least they try and give us some facts or at least Knox and her lads events of the story, however it seems to me its been a fukk up from the start.

fact is they are free, and probably rightly so.

no dna evidence in a crime scene full of errors and mistakes by the killer

I never said you were berating her, you are berating the UK press for doing to Knox what you've just done to Kercher, its irrelevant either way.

What two wrongs are these?

Two wrongs? One girl has been murdered, this is the first wrong. Convicting an innocent women would be the second wrong!

I wonder how Knox would have reacted if the person she accused of carrying out the crime

had been jailed instead of her.

There is a pretty convincing explanation of this on page 7 of the Rolling Stone article...

Why is this shite even reported in the UK anyway?

Folk get murdered every day all over the world, where's the reams of pontification from posh twats in the broadsheets then?

Eh? Eh?

Who gives a fuck is my opinion, whether she's oot or in, no skin off my nose.

Below from the rollingstone article, pretty much answers this question:

When an attractive young woman from a privileged British family is murdered in Italy, you've got a popular crime story. When the person suspected of killing her is an attractive young woman from a privileged American family, you have tabloid gold. When the prosecutor hypothesizes that the victim was slaughtered during a satanic ritual orgy, you've got the crime story of a decade. When a sitting U.S. senator declares that the case "raises serious questions about the Italian justice system" and asks if "anti-Americanism" is to blame, and when 11 Italian lawmakers in Silvio Berlusconi's coalition request a probe of the prosecutor's office well, at that point, you have an international crisis.

Whilst I can see the point to the article, to ME personally the whole thing is irrelevant, and my life has not been enriched by knowing the sordid details.

If you aren't interested, then don't get involved. Simple. It's not a requirement that you reply, or stick your oar into every topic on this forum! I happen to find it quite interesting and so a number of other users by the looks of things!

If you aren't interested, then don't get involved. Simple. It's not a requirement that you reply, or stick your oar into every topic on this forum! I happen to find it quite interesting and so a number of other users by the looks of things!

Hang on a fucking minute, I was replying to a post you made in response to me, not 'sticking my oar in' as you so succintly put it.

I know the case inside out, my point being my life has not been enhanced by doing so, that was all, nothing to do with this thread, so I'm perfectly qualified to debate on it thanks all the same for your errant input.

However, that's twice now, it's clear you have a problem over and above your two veiled posts on this topic, fine, I'll refrain from posting if you're that fucking bothered that you feel the need to repeat yourself. Both times you have the wrong end of the stick.

PS - I dinna contribute to every topic, as you could clearly see if you looked through them, probably only around 15% of them, dinna let that inconvenient fact deter you from getting several digs in though.

I'll leave you to your banal discourse.

Why is this shite even reported in the UK anyway?

Folk get murdered every day all over the world, where's the reams of pontification from posh twats in the broadsheets then?

I'd hazard a guess that its because it was a British girl who was killed? May be wrong like, as I say just a guess.

Pay attention min, all that goat shagging must have melted yer brain.