Amanda Knox

Dynamo

Watched this a couple of nights ago after the initial discussion on here.

Can't say I ever really paid much attention to the case previously. It was always on the news etc and they seemed to paint the picture of Knox being some sort of psycho sex crazed black widow. Never realised Knox was so young at the time.

Little things the press "reported" on such as the picture of her next to a "machine gun" were ridiculous when you consider the context of the photo and the fact that a gun was not the murder weapon. The suggestion to Knox that after a blood test she may have HIV then a leaking of her "Prison Diary" to the media.... immoral isn't even the word. So what if she had slept with 7 guys by the time she was 20 or she was out shopping for underwear with her lover days before the murder? Inconsequential to the facts, but of course important to this media myth that was being perpetuated around her.

Of course the documentary was framed in a way to suggest Knox was not guilty, much like making a murderer was. Although there are doubts cast that she knew nothing about it and is 100% innocent, I do not believe Knox or Sollecito are/were capable of committing such an act.

I did find it odd Knox's claim that when arriving back at her house, upon finding the door open and specs of blood in the sink (whilst not noticing that the shower room window was broken) that she proceeded to have a shower. Certainly the first thing I would do when finding a door open at any time of day, regardless of who I lived with, would be to ascertain wtf is going on.

Bloody hell.

A post that makes sense for a change.

See you can do it.