Pubs To Avoid

Guest milne_afc

Nae if you know the majority of the punters. Or you could just be generally disliked in your local area. Tough one to call (It's nae)

Erm, that's the point, full of mutants, they don;t suddenly not become mutants if you know them. And clearly, I am not local to, or indeed live in, Minkerland.

You get a cracking pint in the Adam Lounge.

You may have to put up with Davie the barman though who is easily the most miserable cunt in the world

The Adam Lounge is my favourite pub. I think wee Trish has her eyes on me, always serves me first when it's busy. :laughing:

Guest milne_afc

The Adam Lounge is my favourite pub. I think wee Trish has her eyes on me, always serves me first when it's busy. :laughing:

I was in there with the Cope Machine one Sunday of a heavy weekend.

Couldn't stop sneezing and figured it must have been the vase of massive flowers on the windowsill which were setting me off.

She said it couldn't be them because they were fake.

As if that makes a difference. :nutter:

Good pints right enough.

They do suddenly not become mutants if you know them and associate yourself with them, unless you yourself are a mutant.

Aye, lowering yourself to the level of a minker, FIOFO. Think I'll take the FO route cheers, no desire at all to associate myself with those sorts tyvm.

Chutneylove is the man to answer that question. It was probably him that shouted the last orders, he would have been dazed and confused.

Tis now a gym!

He also allowed the Huns to foul his bar on matchdays and underpay me to keep a tight ship.

We ended up in Willie Millers pub after. The Hawaii 5-0 wouldn't let us all hame in the van we went up in as we were sitting on milk crates in the back. We had to get the train at

• 6 years later...