Pubs To Avoid

Guest milne_afc

Guest milne_afc

Sound bloke? :laughing:

Last time I heard aboot him he was heading down to the mosque with some banner about Mohammed being a paedo, looking to start a riot.

Clever loon :blink:

Aye, they're a bright bunch.

They've got their own website now - nae sure if it's real or some kinda ironic satire.

Mutants.

How the fuck did that video make peep peeps the hardest pub in Britain? cringeworthy

They did that with a lot of places, Isle of Man's hardest pub was my local, laughable. Although it was host for both the Rangers & Liverpool IoM supporters clubs, so could have definetly qualified under minker quotient.

No i don't think it is.

Chris had cancer, im sure someone told me he had passed away.

[somone please correct me if im wrong].

up until recently my gf was one of the folk looking after the boy chris in woodend hospital. dislocated shoulder or something but he's so big now it was very serious as they couldn't repair it properly, nae sur eif he's stiill there.

the boy on the right in that peeps peeps clip was woodside afc's biggest fan and a fine boy. although that clip did him nae favours, still gets stick for it.

To be honest, Peep Peeps is one of the "harder" ones in the series, some of the others from the rest of the UK are just plain embarassing

I've been to one of the others a few times. A pub called the Scots Grey in Bulwell, the roughest area in Nottingham. It was undoubtably the toughest pub I've ever visted. The atmosphere was horrible and there was a working a boxing ring in the upstairs bar!

We used to play their football team and they'd have us back for some food after the game. Half the lads, including myself I hasten to add, were absolutely shitting themselves! When the visting team leaves, the whole pub gets to their feet and screams their catch phrase.... "unluuuucky..... NOW FUCK OFF!" It was a bizarre experience!

Their football team were brilliant though, won the amateur FA Cup at Anfield while I was playing. In the semi-final they drew a team from Plymouth away from home and apparently the Scots Grey fans were rioting on the sidelines! The pub and the football team was run by a couple of well know local gangsters and rumour has it, they basically used intimidation to sign and retain the best players in Nottinghamshire - If you were a good player and the greys wanted you, then you wouldn't have much choice!

• 3 weeks later...