Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

I'm betting there are a few stories surface now he's deid. :ThumbsDown:

He's dodgy all right. Properly dodgy.

Anyone who shags dead bodies must be strange.

Ha ha, exactly what I thought when I'd heard he'd died. Pity the NOTW is no more, they'd have had a special edition this weekend celebrating his charity and tv work followed by a full character assassination next week with all the allegations and pay-offs that have been swept under the carpet the last 40-50 years.

Bill Wyman actually humped a 14 year old many times and got off scot free so Jimmy having a grope of a 14 year old's paps pales into insignificance on the peado scale. :ThumbsDown:

How Wyman has escaped unpunished for all these years is beyond me. :dontknow:

Saville stories already beginning to surface now he's gone.

Post some of the links in here will you boof, i don't have the minerals or the time to go tracking them doon....

• 10 months later...

Let's see, Jim'll Fix It, even as a youngster my sceptical mind thought aye, Jim might well Fix It, but I bet there's a payback involved somewhere along the line.

You dinna get a grown man helping random bairns out just from the goodness of his heart, there had to be an ulterior motive.

Come and sit on my knee says Jim to the bairns he's just Fixed It for, that's when the penny dropped and alarm bells rung for me.

Let's see, Jim'll Fix It, even as a youngster my sceptical mind thought aye, Jim might well Fix It, but I bet there's a payback involved somewhere along the line.

You dinna get a grown man helping random bairns out just from the goodness of his heart, there had to be an ulterior motive.

Come and sit on my knee says Jim to the bairns he's just Fixed It for, that's when the penny dropped and alarm bells rung for me.

Grown men coaching kids at football gives me the willies.

Plus, mullet, cigar chomping and shellsuits with jewellery.

I'm amazed it's taken this long for the public at large to clock on to his game.

When I seen the so-called 'revelations' in the news yesterday, I'm thinking this is up there with the sky is blue in the stating the obvious stakes.

Crossbow thinks he's an all round good guy :poster_oops: