Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

Boyle is one sick cunt. If he was sick AND funny, I would have no problem. He's sick and not funny.

I'd rather you didn't spend any time in all honesty.

Frankie Boyle is a dick, always has been. He tries too hard nowadays to be contraversial.

He is an unfunny Weegie cunt, always has been, all ways will be.

Weegie cunt.

Unfunny cunt.

And i thought it was just me who didn't find the guy funny at all too

Only reason the paedo got away with covering it up is because he said Stoke Mandeville hospital would lose all it's donations were he exposed? :confused:

It's a strange world indeed we inhabit.

I always thought he was a paedo and said so in no uncertain terms when this thread first appeared.

The mods of course deleted all of it.

Paedo lovers that they are.

Why would you want to help bairns anyway?

They're a pain in the arse at the best of times.

The only ones worth bothering with are your own.

I canna stand other folks bairns when they take them round to your house and stuff, you canna hit them a good skelp like you can with your own.

Now you're talking. Her black eyes and foreskin-trapping teeth are the obvious physical manifestations but her disposal of her husband and the evil way in which she pretended to be sugary sweet were telling. That weirdo visually-challenged Cecil or Cyril was her devilish joke on us, the unsuspecting public.

was it not old Ester that set some kids up with Len Fairclough in a swimming pool back in the day to prove he was a perv?