Jimmy Savile Deid

Big Man

i wish the louis theroux weird weekend with jimmy savile would come back on. or someone post it on youtube.

his pal jimmy the pill

secret recordings of savile explaining why tieing up people in boiler rooms were te norm

and of course the psycho mother's clothes, sorry duchesses, all bagged and dry cleaned.

no wonder my mum didn't let me watch it!! jerry sadowitz had a good rant about him yonks ago.

Saw it quite recently... definitely not on YouTube though, I think it was on 1channel or something similar.

The bit that I can remember most vividly is the bit where Theroux goes to bed and the camera operator stays up with Savile, and Savile after a few drinks, confesses that he used to tie ne'er do wells up in the basement of his nightclub in the 50's(?)

Well, WYOWYN? LGIR inclusive, Andy worth a punt?

Buckingham palace have been dishing out statements all weekend, they seem rattled. Let's be honest though, he would never be convicted.

Of the three brothers, he'd have been most spongeworthy in his day. And I'd think he's the most fun of the three in bed. That said, probably not all that fun though. So I would not.

Of the three brothers, he'd have been most spongeworthy in his day. And I'd think he's the most fun of the three in bed. That said, probably not all that fun though. So I would not.

Met him in Baku on Central Azeri when he came out for a business trip a few years ago.

Nice guy. He had a shot of the cyber chair but wasn't much use on it.

You bloody well would.

He is a prince; canna imagine any woman in the world EVER turning down a prince.

it's not like you get to keep the money if you screw him though. you only get to screw him. so unless he's far more dynamic and fun in person than he appears in the press (and maybe Boofon can attest to that), no thanks.

Bluto wasn't wanting to keep the money, he's happy enough giving a reach around to a prince as long as he's loaded.

Read through this thread to pass time. Here's my observations:

Saville was a British institution.... one of the last characters in showbusiness who isn't either a talentless cunt who blowjobbed her big-titted way into a presenter job, or a metrosexual fuckwit who's more interested in prancing like a prick and touching up his highlights than developing a personality.

Saville, I salute you.

You go to join other PROPER celebrities like Frankie Howerd, Sid James, Tommy Cooper and Oliver Reed.

We're in a period of time where celebrity seems to equate to faggotry... and only guys like Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson are keeping blokedness and personality alive, when they're gone masculinity will be Jedward and Ant and Dec. British celebrity is rife with metrosexual faggotry... the only way to tell a male presenter apart from a female presenter is that the female presenter has her big fake tits.

Fuck celebrity faggotry.

RIP Jimmy, you fucking legend that you are.

You may have been gay, but a faggot you were not.

jimmy-saville.jpg

LOL.

10610843.jpg

Sorry Tup.

Cliff Richard? Surely nothing wrong with that tennis loving chap? :sherlock:

Good shout Chutters.

Couldn't believe it when I heard. If he can be arrested, any cunt can.

This is the tip of the iceberg. The scandal will engulf someone connected to the Royal Family next I'll bet...

Also a great shout from Big Man

Think yourself lucky.

I got my abusive posts about Jimmy Savile removed by moderators upon his death.

It seems at that stage they were taking his denial of paedophilia at face value!

It's me who was the big nasty Jimmy basher in their eyes. Then Oklahoma1903 stuck up for the nonce and slagged me off.

How embarrassed must they feel now?

Did you ever get your apology Tup?

It turns out that Jimmy was a victim of the 70s... everyone was poking kids back then, even the Royals. It was like E in the 80s and early 90s... you couldn't go to a party without someone handing you a kid. I imagine Jimmy and Gary and Andrew couldn't fucking move for all the kids running around in their dressing rooms/throne rooms.

Time for full amnesty for the kiddy-diddlers.

• 2 weeks later...