Harry Redknapp

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they're going to give Moyes his chance.

Will be interesting to see how good he is when armed with some serious spending power.

Will be very interesting, i rate Moyes, hhe has always had to sell his top players to buy in someone else, where as now at Spurs he could easily get a good team together, imagine he'll take a couple of Everton players, Jags, Bains and maybe Jelavic?

Going to be difficult for who ever gets the Spurs job, whether that be Moyes or whoever, looks like Levy is demanding champions league football and will be interesting to see if the likes of Modric, VdV, Bale, and others will want to stay with a new manager.

Sounds like they're going to give Moyes his chance.

Will be interesting to see how good he is when armed with some serious spending power.

I don't think Moyes would take it.

Tottenham are at their peak. Finishing 3rd or 4th is their limit.

He couldn't take them further in my opinion and could achieve more at Everton if he was given slightly more money to play with.

If he does go to Tottenham it's a stick on that Everton get Martinez as his replacement.

He couldn't take them further in my opinion and could achieve more at Everton if he was given slightly more money to play with.

If he does go to Tottenham it's a stick on that Everton get Martinez as his replacement.

That's it, unless Levy has

I think Moyes would take it, he must be sick fed up with having no money at Everton and must be wanting a new challenge and a hopefully a crack at champions league before he is too old, unless he has the man u job in mind once fergie chucks it.

I think Moyes would take it, he must be sick fed up with having no money at Everton and must be wanting a new challenge and a hopefully a crack at champions league before he is too old, unless he has the man u job in mind once fergie chucks it.

To old ? laughing.gif

He is in his 40s,

Will be very interesting, i rate Moyes, hhe has always had to sell his top players to buy in someone else, where as now at Spurs he could easily get a good team together, imagine he'll take a couple of Everton players, Jags, Bains and maybe Jelavic?

Could add Felaini as well instead of Parker, think those 4 players would improve Spurs

A lot of people are confident in HMRC to kill of Rangers?

Haha.

Quite right, if they canna do Droopy for tax evasion they've no chance.

We'll also walk away with 2 cups this season.

However, this is not a footballing matter - I find it incredible that people believe in HMRC to kill Rangers off when they can't find 'arry guilty of this. Everyone and their dog (tee hee) knows 'Arry is guilty. He basically admitted it and said 'it goes on everywhere'.

I'll also put money on HMRC getting it wrong with Rangers also. Muppets.

Some tremendous predictions in this thread Roberto and Brian.

Some tremendous predictions in this thread Roberto and Brian.

Tremendous predictions don't have to be accurate.

I could predict that Tup is the best football player in the world at this moment in time.

It's a tremendous prediction but it isn't accurate.

Some inaccurate predictions is the correct terminology. :dc:

I could predict that Tup is the best football player in the world at this moment in time.

Is your name Roberto, or Brian?

That's not a prediction.

You could predict that he will become the best football player in the world.

That would be a prediction.

What you have posted could be described either as fact, opinion or conjecture depending on your point of view.

But not a prediction as that would require to be concerning something happening at some point in the future.

:dc:

That's not a prediction.

You could predict that he will become the best football player in the world.

That would be a prediction.

What you have posted could be described either as fact, opinion or conjecture depending on your point of view.

But not a prediction as that would require to be concerning something happening at some point in the future.

:dc:

A good observation.

I'm sorry Dandyesque. ;)

• 3 years later...