Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Unfortunately, we lost Ward and Griffiths was unstoppable.

Killie are ahead in the tightest league table for years. 

It won't be tight a whole lot longer. Celtic didn't replace Dembele and the thumb has been out for chunks of the season....they will buy a new striker in January, probably a new right back too. They'll beat Killie tomorrow to go top and from there on will start to stretch their lead on everyone.

Money always talks....and it f@ckin screams out loud in our diddy little footballing backwater sadly

It won't be tight a whole lot longer. Celtic didn't replace Dembele and the thumb has been out for chunks of the season....they will buy a new striker in January, probably a new right back too. They'll beat Killie tomorrow to go top and from there on will start to stretch their lead on everyone.

Money always talks....and it f@ckin screams out loud in our diddy little footballing backwater sadly

That's my point.

Motherwell was probably good for them. Had they continued to fly (as they were when we got them) they might just have been complacent come January. A team with squillions in the bank getting a kick in the arse and potentially an arse cheek fright in December does not bode well for us.

Unless we sell them McKenna for £20m.

Haven’t seen it but wouldn’t be surprised if the challenge wasn’t even close to a red card. 2 games in a row the officials quite happy to bail the scum out. No point in turning up.

It's easy to see why it was a red card. Flying out, studs up, planted on ankle. 

The huns have just had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside too. The player playing the pass was ahead of Lafferty who ticked it away.

• Downvote 1

While they have done well to get to the groups, could they have got any easier of a draw. Both Spartak and Vienna sacked their manager in middle table of domestic league and Villarreal sit in a lofty 17th position in La liga. All 3 teams are decent names but all been shite this season. I think it’s gave them a massive false dawn. But you can only beat who you play against I guess.

• Upvote 1

The huns are toothless without Morelos.

I can see Celtic pulling away from the pack this month as I think they will be very consistent now they seem to have a fairly settled side. I think everyone else will just take points off each other.

We are poor at the minute but surely we must be looking at taking a minimum of 10 points from our next 4 games. If we manage that we should hopefully be in a half decent position by the time we play Celtic.

We are poor at the minute but surely we must be looking at taking a minimum of 10 points from our next 4 games. If we manage that we should hopefully be in a half decent position by the time we play Celtic.

The way we're playing this year I doubt we'll get 10 from 12. Might do but we're just not playing well at all at all.

The way we're playing this year I doubt we'll get 10 from 12. Might do but we're just not playing well at all at all.

I know. But I'm being positive in thinking we can surely beat Livi and Dundee at home and St Mirren away. And hopefully turn Hearts over at home too.

Hopefully GMS and Devlin will be back for those games.

I think most would have been thinking we would have been looking like we were going to take a minimum of one point from yesterday's game.

We are shite. Totally lacking in creativity without GMS (when on form) & the little creativity we ever show is wasted by our totally toothless front players. I refuse to call them strikers anymore.

Majority of our goals have come from either directly from a set piece,or penalty, or a lucky break/header from set piece.

Livingston will demolish us. Not because they are a 'great' team but because they have abilities in all areas of the team to make them a solid 'unit' & that is enough to make a shite team like ours look basically amateur

Two of McInnes's main signingins, ones he had as first choices in midfield aren't even good enough to get in the squad sometimes. Let alone the first team.

His plan F striker signing is a fkn shambles

Tansey could give Wally a good run for his money.

Not counting whatever we are paying of Wilsons wages. We are spunkng OVER £33k a month on the three stooges Tansey, Forrester & Gleeson. That's before you add in wages on injured players which can be expected.