This Weeks Hat Highlights

RAZOR

You'd like that, wouldn't you.

I like that. Might change my name to Dave and move to Dubai now

Oooohhh you're hard ?

Fuck I was sure you were the fabled Dubai Dave top red

One of my pals sent me a picture of you with some olive skinned young boy who was clearly wearing lip gloss and most certainly a bender.

So it was pretty difficult to come up with any other conclusion.

True story.

I never asked for the picture, it was sent as a laugh as in...."check the state of the wet lettuce giving you abuse"

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Trying to think of the photo. Very homosexual of you to comment on someone's complexion, what are you hiding? Feel free to post the photo so I can confirm if it's me or not.

No. Just very beige.

Again, it's strand to judge people's entire personality off of a few posts on an Internet forum. I'm ok with you thinking that, though. Not worried x

Have you ever had a fight in real life @CoonCanBoogie?

Had a few. My brother has decked me countless times even in our adulthood. But he's the angry one. Generally I'm not the guy to go looking for a scrap, find those types of people pathetic. If I'm hit, or it's a matter of principle, I'll engage in fisticuffs. Often find myself being the mediator in pointless drunken fights involving people I'm pals with.

Haha I don't know son - pros I guess. Never been in a scrap in my life.

I just like to add proven scrappers to my hombre list in case I need to ask for their assistance. Assume I can pm you when required?

That goes out to all scrappers BTW - let me know if you'll back me up. Ta.

Add me to the list as the verbal abuser.

Guest milne_afc

Any special moves?

Rosemount singing sensation, Davie Daniels, once showed us how to bamboozle an opponent with his signature move 'the D-man shuffle'. He'd drop to his knees and pretend to tie his shoe laces before getting up and applying a ferocious headbutt.

Would interesting to see it used in combat.

Chewie posted something mildly amusing (for once)

All this positive feedback will only encourage him to post more stuff in the hope he can replicate it again. So, let's draw a line under it and move on...

Agreed, best not to encourage him at all.

He might think he's funny and carry on with his 'puns'.

And they would certainly not be highlights

Yasssss I’m on it lads! I feel refreshed and ready to try even harder to find that little nugget of humour to brighten the day

Yasssss I’m on it lads! I feel refreshed and ready to try even harder to find that little nugget of humour to brighten the day

The problem when tups absent is people start attacking benign posters such as your good self, its a shame really as there are plenty ass holes worthy of a berating that seem to be untouchable

The problem when tups absent is people start attacking benign posters such as your good self, its a shame really as there are plenty ass holes worthy of a berating that seem to be untouchable

Whoa, whoa, whoa....benign? Ohh actually I’ll take that :laughing:

Gay as in happy of course son fuck sake - becoming quite the sinister cunt you chewie you wee prick

Calm down ye auld fart......just asking....or queerying if you prefer

benign

bɪˈnʌɪn/

adjective

1. 1.

gentle and kind.

"his benign but firm manner"

synonyms:

kindly, kind, warm-hearted, good-natured, friendly, warm, affectionate, agreeable, amiable, good-humoured, genial, congenial, cordial, approachable, tender, tender-hearted, soft-hearted, gentle, sympathetic, compassionate, caring, considerate, thoughtful, helpful, well disposed, obliging, accommodating, generous, big-hearted, unselfish, benevolent, gracious, liberal, indulgent;

rarebenignant

"he adopted a benign grandfatherly role"