Where Are They Now

This happened already with the majority saying they wouldn't go near her (as if they would have the chance)

This is what I mean about on here these days

Monotonous

Banal

Holy shit.

Are you talking for yourself?

That is not a pretty girl.

Not that it means one would not pop the tadger into it... but if you think that is nice, and unattainable to the average joe in here, then fuck knows the sort of female environment you are kicking about in.

Guest the shepherd

"Prior engagements" they both claim.

The same pair that allegedly were otherwise engaged therefore could not make the 35 years of Gothenburg celebrations in Aberdeen last year?

Former Aberdeen midfielder Lee Richardson - now a sports psychologist - has been hired by Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp as the Anfield club try to end their 30-year wait for the league title. (Scotsman, print edition)

Former Aberdeen midfielder Lee Richardson - now a sports psychologist - has been hired by Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp as the Anfield club try to end their 30-year wait for the league title. (Scotsman, print edition)

Too late for us to hire him now, I guess.. now that Liverpool have snatched him up we'd have to compete with them to acquire his services.

Right @Sped? 

Can’t even quote the right post you’re that rattled ‍♂

Sorry, was laughing at you so much I did a wrong thing, but don't fret... I fixed it for you  

Anyway, tell us again how we have to compete with Liverpool for a few hours a month with  someone YOU don't personally rate... or know what his job description is, Sped. 

G'wan... give us all another chuckle at your expense.

G'wan!

:hysterical:

Sorry, was laughing at you so much I did a wrong thing, but don't fret... I fixed it for you

Anyway, tell us again how we have to compete with Liverpool for a few hours a month with someone YOU don't personally rate... or know what his job description is, Sped.

G'wan... give us all another chuckle at your expense.

G'wan!

:hysterical:

The actual state of you