St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Think we should go with two up top in this game Main and Cosgrove have played well together recently.

Think we will win this but I reckon it'll be quite right.

1-2.

I think the only dilemma McInnes has in terms of selection is whether to play Bryson or Main, and therefore 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2.

Think he may go with 4-2-3-1

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Ferguson Leigh

Hedges Bryson McGinn

Cosgrove

a horrible viewing, tight,  2-1 win.

Cosgrove & McGinn

Then again, that useless, glaikit cunt Clancy is ref so anything is possible.

Guest the shepherd

Hopefully Stevie May won't spoil Considine's 500th game although Evening Express surely taking piss today when listing 5 memorable moments for Consi his 2 goals in 4-3 Cup semi loss to Queen of the South is one of them

If we had 11 players with the same attitude and application of Andrew Considine that fateful day, Jimmy Calderwood may have still been in a job beyond May 2009. Maybury, Diamond, McNamara

Hopefully Stevie May won't spoil Considine's 500th game although Evening Express surely taking piss today when listing 5 memorable moments for Consi his 2 goals in 4-3 Cup semi loss to Queen of the South is one of them

Article on SM about a “memorable” moment when Ryan Jack scored from the half way line. Absolute shit rag of a paper run, totally out of touch with the fans.

No question about that.

Would imagine if O'Donnell does sign a pre contract, a big iff indeed if it was DM who binned him in the first place, then I'd imagine a small fee would secure the player in Jan

He was released as a youth in 2009. And although he's a steady enough right back in SPL terms.....I hope that he bears a grudge (obviously it wouldn't be against McInnes). He would be a lazy signing. There will be better, younger options in virtually every league in Europe who would cost no more.

As for Sunday...I fear it is fated that May will score

He was released as a youth in 2009. And although he's a steady enough right back in SPL terms.....I hope that he bears a grudge (obviously it wouldn't be against McInnes). He would be a lazy signing. There will be better, younger options in virtually every league in Europe who would cost no more.

As for Sunday...I fear it is fated that May will score

Remember the same was said last time....think he got subbed on 60mins or something.

Useless cunt!

No question about that.

Would imagine if O'Donnell does sign a pre contract, a big iff indeed if it was DM who binned him in the first place, then I'd imagine a small fee would secure the player in Jan

Surely it wasn’t McInnes who released O’Donnell?

McInnes arrives in 2013?

O’Donnell was at Partick about 2010 or 2011?

It would’ve been McGoo or Brown that released him.

Another couple of wins and McInnes silences his doubters for the moment I reckon.

The annual worry then is whether we drop off at the end of the season as we've seen occassionally.  Personally I'd like to see us use the January window to freshen things up more than we usually do. Maybe bring a couple in and see if anyone will take them shift out some of the deadwood.

Yes and credit where it’s due nobody really has a problem with the arse cheek results other than a burning desire to have a go. But St Mirren, Hamilton etc. Fuck off.

Disclaimer: of course playing 4-4-2 and getting a decent winning streak going to then change to our typical 4-2-2——————1 for a cheek visit is expected but disappointing nonetheless.

* yes I’m allowing for the 1st challenge red card for Ferguson following a week of will he won’t he media frenzy.

Another couple of wins and McInnes silences his doubters for the moment I reckon.

The annual worry then is whether we drop off at the end of the season as we've seen occassionally. Personally I'd like to see us use the January window to freshen things up more than we usually do. Maybe bring a couple in and see if anyone will take them shift out some of the deadwood.

Not sure we will do much in January.

The excuse being we have players returning from injury.

That could change if we sell McKenna maybe?

Although in my opinion, McInnes will see little or nothing of the fee.

Was that not the game/defence that then justified the purchase of “the Beast” who, to be fair to the trades description act was as effective at centre half as a large home delivery pizza.

Maybe?

I do recall we were duped by a one-off excellent performance in a friendly away to Hull, where we won 1-0.

I remember one performance away to St Mirren where he was played at RB.

He must’ve kicked the ball straight in to the stand at least three times when trying a pass up the line.

Was that not the game/defence that then justified the purchase of “the Beast” who, to be fair to the trades description act was as effective at centre half as a large home delivery pizza.

Maybe?

I do recall we were duped by a one-off excellent performance in a friendly away to Hull, where we won 1-0.

I remember one performance away to St Mirren where he was played at RB.

He must’ve kicked the ball straight in to the stand at least three times when trying a pass up the line.