Tv Series

Anyone watch Rick and Morty? :trophy:

Also watched my favourite episode of Black Mirror on the weekend, the one with the guy from Pete Versus Life (remember that anyone) and Jon Hamm.

Love Rick and Morty, also a big fan of F Is For Family and Bug Mouth, BM is weird but extremely good

I think the time has now come for me to part ways with TWD. I enjoyed the last season (given how shite the previous one had been) but the twist for season 9 looks garbage.

Bye Rick.

RIP Lucille.

I can't just abandon stuff I've committed to for so long. Highlight of the season was the woeful Caaaarrlll getting himself dead. Lowlight was the bollox showdown between Negan and Rick and all that letter writing shite. Still waiting for the whisperers to arrive. It's been 8 seasons so I'll hang in till the end or I stop breathing.

I can't just abandon stuff I've committed to for so long. Highlight of the season was the woeful Caaaarrlll getting himself dead. Lowlight was the bollox showdown between Negan and Rick and all that letter writing shite. Still waiting for the whisperers to arrive. It's been 8 seasons so I'll hang in till the end or I stop breathing.

Pretty much how I feel. I gave up on it in season 4 or 5, and was told by a mate that it was excellent and that I should catch up. I got watching again and have plodded through hoping that it'll improve.

It hasn't really - I just want it to end tbh. An ending better than Lost's will suffice

I was angry last week.

Bring Season 9 home.

Pretty much how I feel. I gave up on it in season 4 or 5, and was told by a mate that it was excellent and that I should catch up. I got watching again and have plodded through hoping that it'll improve.

It hasn't really - I just want it to end tbh. An ending better than Lost's will suffice

Yeah, Negan turning out to be God would be a bit of a bummer.

Just finished TWD season 8.

Now set planner to record season 4 of FTWD.

The further adventures of Morgan.

Morgan is one of my least favourite characters. I can only take so much soul searching and moralising before I just want him to STFU and get on with it.