Films

Superbad - not laughed at a film so much in ages

Officer Michaels: McLovin?

Fogell: Yeah.

Officer Michaels: Great name.

Officer Slater: It is, it just rolls of the tongue.

Officer Michaels: 'Sounds like a sexy hamburger!

Officer Slater: Yeah, people have weird names nowadays. Once I pulled arrested this man-lady, and his legal first name was "****".

Officer Michaels: He was Vietnamese, so it was spelled "Ph," but still that's pretty jarring to see on a drivers license.

Officer Slater: Yeah, people have weird names nowadays. Once I pulled arrested this man-lady, and his legal first name was "****".

Officer Michaels: He was Vietnamese, so it was spelled "Ph," but still that's pretty jarring to see on a drivers license.

agreed. before watching it i said to the bird that there hadnt been a proper funny film out for a while.

crakcing film. i went and bought it after watching it.

I watched balls of fury last night and i have to say it was the worst film i have ever watched in my entire life.

there was honestly not 1 funny part to it.

also watched the condemned (stone cold steve and vinnie jones) which is almost a rip off of the running man and wasnt that good but not as bad as balls of fury

The matrix was on the other niight so i had to watch the other 2 again. good films.

last film i watched was rambo frigging brilliant more violent than the other three put together well worth a watch like

Thought it was absolutely terrible. I must be getting old.

McLOVIN!

I didn't think Superbad was that great myself... certainly not in the same league as the likes of Anchorman, Zoolander etc...

Walk hard, as someone else mentioned, is far funnier than Superbad.

While I'm over here working in the states, I might check out the new Batman film. Speaking to people who've seen it, they reckon its a pretty decent effort! Its getting rave reviews in the papers over here too!

Guest stoney
Still haven't got around to watching this one yet... I'm intregued though, as many of the scenes were filmed just yards from my door step!

Dont bother its shocking totally shocking first film i have had to fast forward through bits, dont waste an hour and a half of your life, please. :thumbup1:

Guest LondonScottish
i heard he was "fine" as the joker, but if he hadn't been dead theres no WAY he'd be in the running for an oscar...

to be honest, could anyone in a film like batman get an oscar?

im going to see it tonight and cant wait...LOVED the first one

What type of film wins an oscar for best actor then? :hysterical: