What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

What's the BOD folks opinion on the Golden Palace chinker? got a flyer through for them yesterday?

Must do a lot of Chinese folk in the sit down, menu written in chinese and english, delights like pig trotter, chicken feet and intestines on the menu. Noodle bar looks good on paper and if their own kind go there I'm thinking might be worth a bash despite the distance.

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

What's the BOD folks opinion on the Golden Palace chinker? got a flyer through for them yesterday?

Must do a lot of Chinese folk in the sit down, menu written in chinese and english, delights like pig trotter, chicken feet and intestines on the menu. Noodle bar looks good on paper and if their own kind go there I'm thinking might be worth a bash despite the distance.

Is that the one that used to be the Donview? Under previous owners it was horrific. 

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm surprised you even tried it given the usual shite you stuff your face with: -

You have the diet of a primary school boy with the nutritional value that only the thick fat fucks at the supermarkets would like. Hardly surprising from someone who enthused about sticky toffee pudding after a carvery at a chain. 

You still butthurt Pakora? 

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Yes Yorkie,  I know.  I hope your vegetables where homegrown though?  Taste so much better. 

Was just being facetious min.’

Sadly not homegrown.

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

What you put in your salad Yorkie?

Tommies? lettuce? Tattie? Neeps? 

Young bird sticks in ; carrot, cucumber, radish, tomatoes, peppers, rocket, spinach, baby corn, mushroom, pumpkin seeds, avocado, and a wee pot of salad cream on the side.

3 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Was just being facetious min.’

Sadly not homegrown.

Young bird sticks in ; carrot, cucumber, radish, tomatoes, peppers, rocket, spinach, baby corn, mushroom, pumpkin seeds, avocado, and a wee pot of salad cream on the side.

Sounds nice,  apart from the mushrooms,  seeds and salad cream. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The only cunt you make a fool of is yourself. Even repeating your own fabrications makes you look as fucking stupid as you are. Go join another committee. You can pretend that you are twice as important. And then blame some other cunt for not answering your stupid questions. 

Lol. Pakora pakora.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Sounds nice,  apart from the mushrooms,  seeds and salad cream. 

29 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You can shove your bloody salad cream up your bumhole 

that’s the devils jizz, that is (radish, I’m not too keen on either) 

Salad cream is great.

Thinking of pushing the boat out though and having mayo for a change.

Need some sort of dressing with it otherwise it’s a bit meh.

6 hours ago, daytripping said:

I had a takeaway fae there when I was home in April. 

Had shredded chilli beef which was fine, nothing special but a very good takeaway effort. My ma had the Chicken Satay, pretty average but certainly nothing wrong with it. Dad had Sweet and Sour chicken the in batter style which he said was nice, looked far better than the Peony House efforts. Also got Szechuan pork belly which was tasty and cooked well if a little fatty. Overall I'd give it 7/10 and will definitely revisit. 

A lot of the dishes for Chinese folk have pretty weird textures that they as a culture enjoy more than us, but next time I'd try a few things that I've never had afore. 

40 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

A lot of the dishes for Chinese folk have pretty weird textures that they as a culture enjoy more than us

This is why I don't subscribe to the  'if the Chinese eat there it must be good'  viewpoint.  They must be the least fussy eaters in the world,  they'll chomp on just about anything. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

This is why I don't subscribe to the  'if the Chinese eat there it must be good'  viewpoint.  They must be the least fussy eaters in the world,  they'll chomp on just about anything. 

Aye. It could be the best version of fit they like, doesn't mean you'd like it however. There is a reason the Indian and Chinese food here mainly tastes different than what you'd get there.