Fake Spokesperson Emails

Selection of emails sent by NKS using their fake spokesperson.
They talked about using the fake person to launch an attack on two Councillors because they were pro-stadium or Dons fans - but decided to use a real person - very brave.
Sent: 14 August 2016 16:42
To: Diane Reid
Cc: Clare Davidson; Heather Brock
Subject: Re: Politicians' feedback
Hi all,
Angus gave an interview with P&J today in relation to this survey. The survey is poorly constructed (survey monkey could have produced a branching poll or something much more sophisticated)– it also could have required specific information so that respondents can be identified as coming from Westhill.
The interview with P&J went as follows:
We welcome the survey by Stewart Donaldson –the people of Westhill are absolutely against this stadium proposal and wish to retain the green belt between Kingswells and Westhill.
We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it.
Charlie
Sent: 27 August 2017 14:10
To: Matthew Reid
Cc: Diane Reid; Clare Davidson; Heather Brock
Subject: Re: Letter
Yes.
He is next. Just have to draft the letter.
C
On 27 Aug 2017 12:32, Matthew Reid wrote:
Will we be considering our approach to the chap that has 500 AFC shares too?
Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:29, Heather Brock wrote:
Absolutely Matthew, I know that. Thank you ?
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:28, Matthew Reid wrote:
No bother. You know I just express this cos I care H!
M Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc
On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:07, Charlie Love wrote:
Hi all
I agree with Heather. Using a pseudonym for such a legal letter may undermine it.
I think it needs to be from HB.
Charlie
On 27 Aug 2017 12:00, Heather Brock wrote:
I don't mind my name being on it. I think it's better to use a real person - sorry Angus!
HB
On 27 Aug 2017, at 11:54, Matthew Reid wrote: Could we just put this in under Angus name - just to keep the heat off Heather? Does it really matter that we put the 'weight' of Director behind this?
I'm just keen that we limit any hassle that comes towards those that have been willing to put their names down as directors.
M
Sent from my iPad
Sent: 27 August 2017 09:56
To: Matthew Reid; Diane Reid; Heather Brock;; clare davidson
Subject: Complaint about Alison Alphonse Importance: High
Comments please – this needs to go in ASAP
Thanks
Charlie
Sent: 13 August 2016 17:52
To: Diane Reid; Heather Brock
Subject: Pre-application Forum
Hi all,
The pre-application forum is an open public session. Details below. Some of us could go along – may be a chance to hear what the councillors think and maybe even speak to some of them.
Charlie
Dear Mr Jamieson
The Pre-application Forum is held in open public session and thus members of the public are welcome to attend. The Pre-application Forum will take place on Thursday 18th August at 2.00pm. It will be held in Committee Room 2 in the Town House (entrance off Broad Street). I would advise that the Forum will be considering two matters. The proposed stadium will be the second development on the agenda. I trust this information is sufficient to meet your needs.
regards xxxxxxxxxxx
Team Leader (Development Management South) Planning and Sustainable Development | Communities, Housing and Infrastructure | Aberdeen City Council | Business Hub 4 | Ground Floor North | Marischal College | Broad Street | Aberdeen AB10 1AB Tel. (01224) 522198 General ACC Customer Contact. (03000) 200 292 Customer Feedback Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PlanningDM

• Upvote 1

Selection of emails sent by NKS using their fake spokesperson.

They talked about using the fake person to launch an attack on two Councillors because they were pro-stadium or Dons fans - but decided to use a real person - very brave.

Sent: 14 August 2016 16:42

To: Diane Reid

Cc: Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Politicians' feedback

Hi all,

Angus gave an interview with P&J today in relation to this survey. The survey is poorly constructed (survey monkey could have produced a branching poll or something much more sophisticated)– it also could have required specific information so that respondents can be identified as coming from Westhill.

The interview with P&J went as follows:

We welcome the survey by Stewart Donaldson –the people of Westhill are absolutely against this stadium proposal and wish to retain the green belt between Kingswells and Westhill.

We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it.

Charlie

Sent: 27 August 2017 14:10

To: Matthew Reid

Cc: Diane Reid; Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Letter

Yes.

He is next. Just have to draft the letter.

C

On 27 Aug 2017 12:32, Matthew Reid wrote:

Will we be considering our approach to the chap that has 500 AFC shares too?

Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:29, Heather Brock wrote:

Absolutely Matthew, I know that. Thank you

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:28, Matthew Reid wrote:

No bother. You know I just express this cos I care H!

M Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:07, Charlie Love wrote:

Hi all

I agree with Heather. Using a pseudonym for such a legal letter may undermine it.

I think it needs to be from HB.

Charlie

On 27 Aug 2017 12:00, Heather Brock wrote:

I don't mind my name being on it. I think it's better to use a real person - sorry Angus!

HB

On 27 Aug 2017, at 11:54, Matthew Reid wrote: Could we just put this in under Angus name - just to keep the heat off Heather? Does it really matter that we put the 'weight' of Director behind this?

I'm just keen that we limit any hassle that comes towards those that have been willing to put their names down as directors.

M

Sent from my iPad

Sent: 27 August 2017 09:56

To: Matthew Reid; Diane Reid; Heather Brock;; clare davidson

Subject: Complaint about Alison Alphonse Importance: High

Comments please – this needs to go in ASAP

Thanks

Charlie

Sent: 13 August 2016 17:52

To: Diane Reid; Heather Brock

Subject: Pre-application Forum

Hi all,

The pre-application forum is an open public session. Details below. Some of us could go along – may be a chance to hear what the councillors think and maybe even speak to some of them.

Charlie

Dear Mr Jamieson

The Pre-application Forum is held in open public session and thus members of the public are welcome to attend. The Pre-application Forum will take place on Thursday 18th August at 2.00pm. It will be held in Committee Room 2 in the Town House (entrance off Broad Street). I would advise that the Forum will be considering two matters. The proposed stadium will be the second development on the agenda. I trust this information is sufficient to meet your needs.

regards xxxxxxxxxxx

Team Leader (Development Management South) Planning and Sustainable Development | Communities, Housing and Infrastructure | Aberdeen City Council | Business Hub 4 | Ground Floor North | Marischal College | Broad Street | Aberdeen AB10 1AB Tel. (01224) 522198 General ACC Customer Contact. (03000) 200 292 Customer Feedback Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PlanningDM

Quoting this for when I'm not hammered

"We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it."

Jesus fuck, the hypocrisy of this is astounding

:hysterical: Exactly. " We'll only take it seriously if the results show that people agree with us"

• Admin

On what grounds do they want it removed?

at bebo but not @ bebo

Hi there,

It has been brought to my attention that there is a thread on AFC Chat that includes various personal i.e. private and confidential emails relating to members of the No to Kingsford campaign group. These have been posted in a new thread titled ‘Fake Spokesperson Emails’. Interestingly, the thread was started by someone with the username ‘HectorMac’ on the 13 April. This user appears to be a new member who would seem to wish to post these emails anonymously, with no regard to confidentiality, data protection, etc.

I would respectfully ask you to remove these emails and thread as soon as possible from this public forum as these have been posted without the permission of any individual named in the emails.

I would appreciate your co-operation with the above.

Many thanks.

A representative from the No Kingsford group are requesting that this thread/emails be removed.

I think it's in the public interest to stay up regardless of the 'confidential' nature of the correspondence.

Thoughts?

If Angus were real, I bet he would get his cunt kicked right in

Fortunately insults/threats against fake people aren't criminal