Whisky

teheeculls

I'll put it in its simplest form.

A f*ckin distillery you f*ckin daft c*nt.

No offence intended with the above. . . . . . . I was trying to make it simple.

I know Kilchoman is a distillery. Started production in June 2005. No whisky is available from the distillery yet. How do you know what it tastes like? How can you recommend it to the guy who asked the original question if you can't have tried it yet?

Well if you are correct, I will re-check with the birds father of what it was I had then. I was pretty positive he said Kilchoman. If you are correct, then I will apologise, I will re-check with him though. I take his word for it until I speak to him, as he's the biggest whisky drinker I know, and knows his whisky, but I was pretty sure he said Kilchoman.

If not you will receive a public forum cyber shake of the hand and an apology!

We'll see what he says then. But since spirit has to be at least three years old before it can be called whisky it can't have been Kilchoman, unless he'd got his hands on a bottle of new-make spirit. But I'm pretty sure you'd have known if that was the case.

If it's required, your apology will be accepted :blahblah1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Aye, I got a bottle from my dad beginning of this year also, not sure what year it is - looks a cracking bottle though.

Not very good, I know some nae nice phrases in Italian, but yesterday purchased a book and CD's so I can sit and learn. I've given myself 6 months to just get my head down and learn the language.

My ex was a freak for learning languages & she'd learn them fluently in 6 months usually.

When we split up she was fluent in Spanish (first language) English, Portuguese, Italian, German & French. She since learned Chinese & Sign language :o some folk just have the knack for learning languages, so good luck with that.

Took me a couple of years to get reasonable with Spanish & am about to try Norwegian again but I know I'll struggle