Afc Chat Awards 2017

RAZOR

Best Poster - ManBoobs109: Aye - sure there'll be many who would be somewhat 'What? Why that fat cunt?'; but thats just it - hes a big loveable punchbag; jabbity jab - its fun. I always imagine him a welcoming caring sort, who just wants to take the restriction out of conversation, and just go toe to toe without fear of it escalating beyond being called a cunt; thats an admirable quality. And sure - many will say 'Manboobs109 s a fucking arsehole of the highest order', but with that comes a real indiciation of staying power; love to hate...gets so the love is diluted owing to the lack of hate; the kind where if you tackle it - you'll remain unhurt. I personally love to just balls out call a person a cunt, and be completely free of worry that they will physically hurt me. Thats manboos for you sons; a big chuckling cunt sitting there, half heartedly putting up his guard as folks take a few swings.

Most Negative Poster - MilneFC: Miserable cunt hahaha good work son

Best Thread - In the News. I like current affairs. This thread really opens my eyes to the topics of the day. And handy as a bastard just being able to slap a link down and let the wonderful minds discuss. Human behaviour - we're pretty good at it us lot.

Best Newcomer - Old Manny - Great work son; a miserable old bitter prick just like some other old folk I know haha (honourable mention to PubesMcDonald - always enjoy your stuff son. Got exactly the same eagerness I do for the complete random being hilarious. Many Manys a time Ive been the only one laughing. I love the direction the world is taking with regards to ths type of thing; people are wise to wacky these days...really lets you let your hair down, having no limits to explore off the wall humour. Pubes reminds me of Kids in the Hall - Canadian troupe who did the most random shit to provoke mirth.

Must Do Better Poster - Tord31: now Tord this is purely because of the type of expectancy you brough back in the day. Then off you pop and bring Tord31Jr into the world and deny us of facts and figures, and all things geek as fuck shit about anything you need to know about the Dons. I miss the wee profile picture - there was a dedication evident that is sorely missed. I know - commitments and all that; but a bit selfish.

The Snowflake Award - StrachanMcGheeGoal

The Closet Hun Award - Millertime. Just come back son - fuck sake. All this mucking about; type some shit about summat.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - EB4B, but I mean hes been great stuff in times go by. Hes like a frothing cup of coffee; bubbles up every now and again, dropping some great pish about what a cunt someone is - terrific. But in between you have to ride out the fucking pish about I know this and I know that - which is fine; but will need a list of shit hes got right. Pretty close to none. Do it son son - dont let us down anymore.

Biggest Gluepot Award - Reed or Deed. I wont elaborate to a controversial degree, because Im scared of him; but I dunno son, you gets serious sometimes and it be like hooooo...kind of what when John Favreau was in The Sopranos and Chrissy was fucking with him with the gun and shit. Id be jangly like.

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Who are previous recipients of this award? I dont want to give a cunt it twice; whether they deserve it or not. Got to share the wealth on this one. In fact - sidebar:

Would it be possible to stick the previous recipients of each award (if it repeats)? I think this sort of info would be invaluable to aiding the kind sharing cunts out there, in their quest for harmony and happiness.

new job in 2018 should not be as busy and return with a bang